Nintendo's making friends

God I hope Nintendo comes back to power and All these Devs learn how to start making Games again!! Im am Sick of all the FPS Rehashing.. Every game is the same with barely any story!! FPSs lost my interest in about 2001. Last one i really took to was Halo 1. I liked SS 2 and Deus Ex alot. Now there all the same.

Lets play some Nintendo Games Nintendo is God

fatalorgasm92 said:
God I hope Nintendo comes back to power and All these Devs learn how to start making Games again!! Im am Sick of all the FPS Rehashing.. Every game is the same with barely any story!! FPSs lost my interest in about 2001. Last one i really took to was Halo 1. I liked SS 2 and Deus Ex alot. Now there all the same.

Lets play some Nintendo Games Nintendo is God

:lol: Don't you think that Nintendo are trying to bring new formats to the table with both DS and Wii? (Hotel Dusk / Wii Sports for example)

The rehashing on the Wii is certainly a respite from the other console versions - Redsteel etc to a certain extent - all we need is for someone to bring out an FPS with tighter controls and it will be the tits.

As for breathing life into other genres - take a look at Godfather Blackhand, the gesture controls are absolutely spot on!!

Wii's devs are coming good - can't wait to see Mario Galaxy either - and I am NOT a Mario fan....am I on the turn???

Wii Rox Nintendo Rules

YA the wii pwns all resistance. So does w w w . n i n t e n g a m e r s . c o m

way better than wiichataboutballs!!

Back