Nintendo's next console

Close

幸せ雑&
Oct 13, 2006
Ohio
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Will Nintendo's next console be like the Wii with improvements?
Or will it be normal (as in GameCube) wth good graphics?
What will Nintendo do next ?:confused:

I think it should be like the Wii, depending on how well it sells. If it sells like it is now, then it should be a lot like the Wii. Maybe they could make optional HD support or Widescreen support.

They started making the Wii just like 3 months after the GCN was released.

I think the next nintendo console will start its development on march 2007, when nintendo has its fiscal age.... anyway, I really dont worry about it right now, wii will last 5 years anyway

Arcadium said:
They started making the Wii just like 3 months after the GCN was released.

I think the next nintendo console will start its development on march 2007, when nintendo has its fiscal age.... anyway, I really dont worry about it right now, wii will last 5 years anyway

yeh true but if you just think about it in your mind...they could do alot in 5 years,more stuff to figure out. all that.:drool:

Yeah, but for me I doubt the Wii will even last 2 years :(
But I might be wrong, I am thinking it will be like DreamCast :(
And Nintendos next console will probably like you put on goggles and you interact with stuff :)

wiicanchangetheworld said:
Yeah, but for me I doubt the Wii will even last 2 years :(
But I might be wrong, I am thinking it will be like DreamCast :(
And Nintendos next console will probably like you put on goggles and you interact with stuff :)

So may i ask why your screen name is 'wiicanchangetheworld' and why you have over 400 posts on this 'Wii' forum? You said in previous posts that you weren't going to buy a wii, and that you think it will end up like the Dreamcast. Your logic fails me.

I'm still waiting for the brain chip that you can just have implanted once and close your eye to play any game you've... Um... "Downloaded." :D

Dreamcast had a game out for it a few mounths back
So did the mega drive/genisis

Swiftay said:
So may i ask why your screen name is 'wiicanchangetheworld' and why you have over 400 posts on this 'Wii' forum? You said in previous posts that you weren't going to buy a wii, and that you think it will end up like the Dreamcast. Your logic fails me.
I am getting a Wii now :)
:cornut: :cornut: :cornut:

Back