*breaths heavily*

let me catch my breath first

high on what? candy

hmmmm maybe im on a sugar rush

ha
*injected tranquilizer needle on dj*

u feel for it again WHAHAHA

random quote time

i was kind of expectin u to get out of this one.but im ur last resort...you really are done for.no matter how i look at it youve lost, light.youv eased my boredom for quite a long time,havent you?it was a lot of fun.
a-am i goin to die?!im goin to die!
thats right.forty seconds......youll have a heart attack.its already been decided upon.
i dont want to die damn it!stop it!i dont want to die!
you sound so undignified.its not like you,light.i told u in the beginning id b the one writing ur name in the notebook wen u die.that is the rule between the shinigami who brought the note into the human realm n the first human who picks up the notebook.if they put u in prison,who knows wen ull die?i dont want to just lie around w8n for u to die,so its all ovr.u should die right here.
n...no!i dont want to die!i dont want to go to prison either!do somthing!i kno theres a way out of it,ryuk!!
once a name is writtn down in the death note,u cant do anythin about it.u more than anyone else here should no that.goodbye, light yagami.dont think that any human whos used the death note can go to heaven or hell.ull find out about that after u die.
aaaaaargh,i dont want to die!i dont want to go!d...damn it...

random, yes

am i light o_0

*wario wrights down "light yagami" and waits for 40 seconds*

nope

*CRASH!!!*

what was that

Back