NO idea where to put this haha

The Super Nintendo thing is illegal just to let you know. If you're into that kind of stuff, go for it I guess...

Anyway, the PSP is just ok. Sure it can play movies and music, but that's what an Ipod is for. Hell, I don't even like the DS that much either. Mine broke withing a few months. Games, the DS wins, but screen size and durability, stick with the PSP.

thanks a lot guys. i thikn i'm gonna go with the PSP if i even get one haha

Well I've been looking into getting a PSP. There's not that many games I'm interested in but I would use it to watch movies on. Spend a lot of time travelling so it would be handy for me. I'm also looking into other things like the iPhone though..

The L.S said:
Lol, rich girlfriend?:lol:

The PSP is good, personally I like the DS better though. PSP is better in the fact that it can use the internet, and other novelty stuff. DS still is better though.:smilewinkgrin:
my girlfriend is rich she has a mansion with freaking tennis courts...no fair

haha my gf is far from rich, but we've been together for 3 years, so its like a big deal. only time we really spend money on each other (other than birthday)

my g/f is an overweight ugly person do you hear me bragging ?

surfinrach90 said:
Well I've been looking into getting a PSP. There's not that many games I'm interested in but I would use it to watch movies on. Spend a lot of time travelling so it would be handy for me. I'm also looking into other things like the iPhone though..

Just use Apple's movie renting/buying servince on the iPod if you have one. Movies for the PSP aren't that good, and very expensive compared to the $3.99 renting for Apple.

261311 said:
It is for him, learn how to read. Yeah, sounds good if she has that type of money to blow.
yeah whoops didn't see that pretty embarrassing. it was 12:00 am don't get mad:sick:

Back