No more captin falcon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Falcon will be there. Not positive, but it's very likely.

Marioman said:
ARGH are they going to make an Ice Climbers game for the Wii? How bout a Pit Kid Icarus game...I really don't think so...for the lst time they don't get rid of the orginal characters from the first Bros. it won't happen...
yes they are making a pit icarus game you retard. and ice climbers is there to represent their time period of video games...

balrogs.pa said:
yes they are making a pit icarus game you retard. and ice climbers is there to represent their time period of video games...
I haven't heard of one can I have a link? And you said youself that if they arn't going to have a game for the Wii then they won't be in Brawl...so why are you changing your opinion now on Ice Climbers? And also I was just saying something...no need to get into a temper tantrum

they got some F-Zero Wii videos at gametrailers dot com. i was surprised to see them considering the fact that it really hasnt been announced. but so yea, there will be an f-zero for the wii.

p.s. falcon being in both smash bros and goro as an assist trophie confirms him, as said before

Marioman said:
I haven't heard of one can I have a link? And you said youself that if they arn't going to have a game for the Wii then they won't be in Brawl...so why are you changing your opinion now on Ice Climbers? And also I was just saying something...no need to get into a temper tantrum
ugh forget it. i never changed my opinion. they put in ice climbers to represent the old series. and heres a link for pits game http://wii.ign.com/objects/748/748824.html

its rumored. and heres the ice climbers bit in quote form.
In the profile for the Ice Climbers on the official site, Sakurai stated that there were four other games that were suggested to represent the Famicom or NES era until it was decided that the Ice Climbers would be in the game. These games were Urban Champion, Excitebike, Clu Clu Land, and Balloon Fight. He also gave reasons to why these characters would not work in Melee, such as Excite Biker having to ride a bike all the time, and Urban Champion having a lack of other special moves besides his normal punching.

Shoko said:
they got some F-Zero Wii videos at gametrailers dot com. i was surprised to see them considering the fact that it really hasnt been announced. but so yea, there will be an f-zero for the wii.

p.s. falcon being in both smash bros and goro as an assist trophie confirms him, as said before
Could you source those? Its one of my most anticipated Wii Games.

@barlogs.pa k thanks for the source...but it's still rumored so I wouldn't bet my money on it...and for Iceclimbers...makes sense

Shoko said:

Well being in both smash bros does count for something. But i dont thing lil mac or excite bike characters would confirm one of the people from there games ( im not trying to be anti falcon. im just saying things that are obvious to me) But yes he probably is in the game. considering he has his own icon, assist tropheys, and previously being in both smash brother games.

^marioman

Yeah, i'm not sure about the pit thing, i remember seeing an image on google that looked nothing like the original game.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Could you source those? Its one of my most anticipated Wii Games.
uuuuuu.......sorry leve false alarm. it was a vid of f-zero for the 64 lol. sorry. but still, there will definantely be and f-zero for the wii, consideing that an f-zero game has been on like every console, and is a big nintendo franchise (was the first one on nes or snes?)

^hah, its cool.

Yeah, there'll be one (the wii is perfect for it) and I can't wait. Just hope it comes out soon, rather than at the end of the wii's lifespan.

ITs also hard to say if Shiek is in also But i dont see why he shouldn't be in there along with a new look :eek:

balrogs.pa said:

its kid icarus, and when was it announced? pr00fz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back