No more Wiichat competitions?

Arcadium

Not Banned
Jun 19, 2006
Colombia
Wii Online Code
6980-3796-3948-8393
Long time ago, there was a competition here, and the person that had the best wii imaginary box art won. Somebody (that I can't remmember) won, and then i0n said there were going to be more competitions soon.

Now we are in 2007, and I haven't seen any competitions, so I was wondering, when is going to be the next one, because I find all them really cool.

I hope i0n answers to this, I don't wanna wait more for a competition.

we are working on it. im not sure when i0n wants to start them back up but they will be brought back.

Yea im sorry about this guys - new competitions is DEFINITELY something i want to get going again.

The only snag is in terms of the prizes and how i can actually get them to the winners! ( In the past i've had to send actual prize money via paypal - whereas i'd rather send the actual goods or atleast an Amazon gift voucher etc).

I've been trying to contact numerous worldwide companies to offer prizes so fingers crossed we can get something up and running shortly!

i0n said:
Yea im sorry about this guys - new competitions is DEFINITELY something i want to get going again.

The only snag is in terms of the prizes and how i can actually get them to the winners! ( In the past i've had to send actual prize money via paypal - whereas i'd rather send the actual goods or atleast an Amazon gift voucher etc).

I've been trying to contact numerous worldwide companies to offer prizes so fingers crossed we can get something up and running shortly!

Hope you do it soon!

its like i0n just up and left :(. i was really looking forward to this month being the month of the contest seeing as how he already has the idea and prizes

Back