No Way is this a 3!!! - Official Baroque Thread!!!

ven0mous said:
well take it from someone who owns baroque that this is an amazing game.
And how is it that you own it already when it hasn't been released yet?

sremick said:
And how is it that you own it already when it hasn't been released yet?
He didn't mean he already had it. He meant that we can wait to hear how the game is, from someone who does have it, once it gets released.

iOwnage said:
He didn't mean he already had it. He meant that we can wait to hear how the game is, from someone who does have it, once it gets released.

your wrong he does have it, it was originally released on the sega saturn. this is a port.

Tracks said:
your wrong he does have it, it was originally released on the sega saturn. this is a port.

correct-o-mundo my good man. is a japanese import though, it was never released in the US

T3kNi9e said:
Just because screen shots look nice and the concept sounds cool does not mean its going to be good.

and just cause it gets a 3 in a review means it's crap.

i'll still buy it at least it looks better than zelda (i prefer rpg kinda games with levels and depth)

jimbo said:
and just cause it gets a 3 in a review means it's crap.

i'll still buy it at least it looks better than zelda (i prefer rpg kinda games with levels and depth)

Apparently, Wii owners are so desparate for non-mini games that they'll take Sega Saturn ports! LOL

So, HOW many generations old is this game?

Atomheart said:
Apparently, Wii owners are so desparate for non-mini games that they'll take Sega Saturn ports! LOL

So, HOW many generations old is this game?

The Sega Saturn had a few really good games. I can't comment on Baroque since I've never played it but Nights into Dreams, Legend of Oasis, Saturn Bomberman, Panzer Dragoon Saga, Radiant Silvergun, and Magic Knight Rayearth were all excellent Saturn-only titles. Those are some of the best games nobody will ever play. Baroque isn't even a straight port. It's a remake. Remakes aren't entirely uncommon on any console.

Yeah if Baroque is a remake along the lines of Tomb Raider Anniversary, it could be impressive.

Back