Noob Spam Counter

PrinceLink

Solid Snake, Olimar
Jul 2, 2007
In Zelda's Bed
Ok well i know i'm not the only one who has incountered this but does anyone keep getting Lucario, Zelda and other people who keep spaming their projectile like crazy.

I mean i was fighitng my friend who is not realy good but i lost to him becuase he was lucario and all he did was spam his stupid orb, I usualy play snake when i play hardcore so all i could do was roll and try to kill him, Also i played against a Zelda who was spaming like crazy but i was able to beat her

The thing is though i know I KNOW i am better than my friend becuase i can beat him sooo easily with other characters who have reflectors becuase i dont even play as pit and fox much but when i do i beat my friends Lucario soooo bad but when i use my main Snake i have no defence against his stupid spam and it bugs the crap out of me. I mean we will play a stock match untill we both have one life then at the end he still beats my becuase even if i lift into the air for one second i just get the life spammed out of me.

Can someone please tell me how i can deal with this noob spam i usualy play as Snake (I can deal with spam with olimar i jsut through pikmin). I realy need a good way to deal with this or im gonna get owned when i play online and at tourneys

samus and wolf are other gay chars that get spammed. i just think some of the spam in this game between maps/chars/items is unbearable.

lucario's orb sucks generally. meaning it has super long start up lag (the animation in which you see him winding up before he shoots it) so you'll always know when its coming. snake has him easily in the projectile department anyways so oyu can do a number of things. since he spams i assume that means he just camps and charges, or camps and just keeps tapping the button. if he charges and since you say he sucks, when your in the air he'll try and time it so that when you land the shot hits you so just jump towards him, fall toward the ground and wait for the shot, as he shoots use your second jump to dodge the shot then rush in and take him close quarters... there's other stuff you can do but this is the easiest mind game of them all.

Or you could rush him, jump above him, fastfall and do a dair followed by some close quarters combat. If you don't hit the ground fast enough for a dair, than just land closely behind him and kick his ass.

If you're playing as Snake you should be camping a large portion of the match, which should make it very difficult for him to hit you with his orb. The orb travels extremely slow, so just keep your distance [Snake is good at this] and it should be extremely easy to use. Have your mines set up so that if he gets hit by one it'll give you time to prepare for one of your stronger attacks [primarily Fsmash] to blow him away. He won't think about doing it again.

Ok well i can own his Lucario now becuase Pysho Midget made a grenade tech for Snake (Kinda a tech) so i can own people with slow on aiming projectiles so i am pretty god again most of the roster exept ZELDA and thats a whole different story altogther

Anwaysy if you pla as snake and are tired of Falco and Fox lasers you can avoid them by crawling! Yes crawling you become to low for the lasers

Do not call me a noob I'm pretty sure i could take most people (IDK realy jsut saying)

And how about you try dodging an Expert Zelda's orb on Final Distanation kinda hard expecially without a counter

WOOOOOOOT 300th post!!

WOOOOOW!!!! ok just use the shield until there barely any left or let it burst so they can own you!!!! Ok from this post on no more nooob answers anyways this thread is done i already have my solution!

PrinceLink said:
Anwaysy if you pla as snake and are tired of Falco and Fox lasers you can avoid them by crawling! Yes crawling you become to low for the lasers

i haven't tested it but that may be counterable depending on how low you can get your arial lasers to go with fox/falco. in melee you could hit a crouched kirby... but that was with an l cancel i believe.

and to Global War... if that were the solution this post wouldnt have been made. Welcome to the site but try to use your posts more... usefuly... trying not to be rude here sorry

dont hold down shield use it once then jump and move over to them and kick there as*... have you tried the slide step shield thing, try it, left shield, you roll on the ground.. its called dodging if you cant dodge then u suck

Global War said:
u guys are dumb, the shield is there for a reason, use it
Umm... I was wondering, you do know that all characters don't have shields right?...:tard:

Desi_Wii_G said:
Umm... I was wondering, you do know that all characters don't have shields right?...:tard:

who cares if they dont you can still dodge them... neways im curious to who doesnt have shields.. i would like to disprove u

Oh yea I meant reflectors... I guess I got confused. But eventually your shield runs out. Then you don't even get a chance to jump, it can get very frustrating...

Back