Noobs Vs. Newbs

Ezekiel86 said:
This is inspired by the "Rude People" thread, as it briefly touched upon 'Noobs' and 'Newbs'. What are your definitions for these two terms?

As far as I knew 'Newbs' were people who were new to the forum/gaming arena and still had alot to learn/understand, while noobs were people who were deliberate jerks (notably in the gaming arena, as in the infamous Counter-Strike campers with the AWP, players in Metroid Prime Hunters who only use Trace for his Imperialist/Invisibility, or Weavel for his Half-Turret).

What are your thoughts on this one guys?

LoL, sparked by, yours truly. It is true though, what I said in my post there, about Newb=Suck cause they are new Noob=Suck in general. But of course your "jerks" definition would be correct. Damn AWP campers, just as less-skill-requiring as Snipers in CoD2, and Marth abusers, by the way, if Marth is your main in SSBM or your mainly a sniper in CoD2 and acutaly think your good, you suck! =] Yes, yes, Marth and Sniper would apply to your: players in ....... use ....... becuase ...........

Oh and, Ezickel, thats totaly true. They are noobs if they constantly hunt the newbs.

Sovieto, your a total n00b so stfu. If your a good player it doesn't matter what your opponent is doing, you should know how to counter them. Please stop complaining about Marth and other things, its pathetic.

Back