north american one night only tournament

zapasant93 said:
oh my god, fiinallY!!! im really sryy you guys, i wasnt able to get onto wii chat, does this mean im disqualified?

its okay, no one was able to get on wiichat for about an hour.

zapasant93 said:
do i add everyone in that list?
yes add everyone on the list that you havent added yet. you do the same zelda so we wont have to wait for everybody to add each other.

cookies left and watched ufc because of the slowness of wiichat, it was frustrating trying to update things and checking stuff he and i just gave up. so we just postponed it til next sunday. sorry guys, its wiichat

You are suppose to add EVERYONE. So we don't have to wait for you to connect. Makes for a faster tournament.

And 13 signed up and 7 people showed up here tonight. So we have to move it to another night. witch most likely will be next Sunday.

cookies add him
warwick
fc: 485438 015700
name: [wt]warwick

edit:
zapasant93: whats your name on msc?

here's a little motivation to get more people to join. winner gets 2000 wii points courtesy of me! :yesnod:
IMG_2974.jpg

Last edited:
ilikecookies said:
I think its santi but I'm not sure.
hmm...... this picture makes me wanna practice EXTRA hard!!! watch out guys :) i wanna win another 2,000 points so please expect there to be competition :)

but hey doosta, why not have the tournament monday the 27th?? same time and everything

Dont know if i can make it... suggestion : find a chat room that we could use... it would be easier than hoping that wiichat isnt slow

ZeDlA4LiFe said:
but hey doosta, why not have the tournament monday the 27th?? same time and everything

cant, i dont get off of work until 7pst, and i dont know how late the people on the east coast can be up and what not.

maxpouliot said:
suggestion : find a chat room that we could use... it would be easier than hoping that wiichat isnt slow

that's a good idea! if everyone has aim, i can get a chatroom with them. instead of brackets we would just tell you who your next opponent is. rep for you max

Lets just try this way first. If its to hard maybe set up a chatroom.

blah....im on my wii...so if i play against somebody....im going to be online........

question.....do any of u have pokemon on ds?

doosta said:
cant, i dont get off of work until 7pst, and i dont know how late the people on the east coast can be up and what not.
well, if they really want 2,000 wii points, im sure they'll stay up late. :lol:

is everyone fine with that??

Back