North American One-Night Only Tournament

doosta said:
hey i know this is kind of wierd, but who gave me a rep on 9/6? i just wish it would say who repped you, but it doesnt. but thanks for the rep, appreciate it.

i repped you around that time

All right I added everyone now.

I hope everyone shows up I have been busy all weekend and wont be able to have the points by the tournament sorry.

The winner is sure to get them though don't worry.

5pm eastern time.. right??

jus wondering.........umm... are we allowed to have more than one of the same sidekicks??

for example.....captain, toad and two boos??

jorgelink said:
Hey Doosta add me in!!!!!
:thumbsup:

{Axtlár} said:
ok...but what about the people in the list who don't have their codes up yet?
we are waiting on mushroomedmario to provide his code, but other then that we are good to go. :thumbsup:

mr_towl said:
i just added everybody but it still ssays connecting
you have to wait for them to add you, then they have to like sign-off then sign back on and it should work. i've added you, i'll check to see if worked or not :thumbsup:

Wiitime said:
5pm eastern time.. right??

mr_towl said:
its 5pm pacific standard time
:thumbsup:

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
jus wondering.........umm... are we allowed to have more than one of the same sidekicks??

for example.....captain, toad and two boos??
make sure you're not spamming through the goalie everytime you get the ball, :thumbsup:

damn i will never do that again with a phone, took like an hour i guess cuz im the afrocentric asian. but guys we are at 14 people, we need two more! go find like 3 people to join!

Last edited:
in what time zone is the tournament gonna be(this post says its been posted at 10:32am and its 1:39pm over here)

Last edited:
well that's weird because, over here it says in your post, Kevn, that you last edited at 5:38 pm and over here in Houston it's 12:56 pm

Back