doosta add me to the tournament

:thumbsup:

kevn3000 said:
whos joel and whos austin?

EDIT: i added ilikecookies

i'm austin and joel is cookies

Warwick said:
i added you all why arent you adding back

yes, everyone needs to add each other so the tournament will go smoother, make sure also warwick you're putting the codes in right.

90 minutes til the tournament starts. everyone should "check in" in about an hour

Last edited:
Im sorry everyone. I am going to have to give up my spot. I just got home and have some stuff to do. My wii is unplugged so thats why its probably not connecting when adding my MSC code. Sorry, hope someone can fill my spot.

Wiitime said:
Im sorry everyone. I am going to have to give up my spot. I just got home and have some stuff to do. My wii is unplugged so thats why its probably not connecting when adding my MSC code. Sorry, hope someone can fill my spot.

its cool, thanks for letting me know, appreciate it.
kevn3000, youre going to have to wait until the 3rd round to play. so start practicing now!

Last edited:
doosta said:
its cool, thanks for letting me know, appreciate it.
kevn3000, youre going to have to wait until the 3rd round to play. so start practicing now!

I don't think he should get a bye to the 3rd round. We got to get more people.

ok im here.

oh, and i dont use boos, so dont worry about the spamming thing infront of the goalie. it was jus an example, but you are allowed to use two of the same sidekicks right??

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
ok im here.

oh, and i dont use boos, so dont worry about the spamming thing infront of the goalie. it was jus an example, but you are allowed to use two of the same sidekicks right??

Yeah, use what ever you want.

Since everyone has two names; one here and one on the Strikers game, whoever is gonna play me, just invite me, cause I got the same old name for everything: Axtlar

zelda will play at 5:00 pacific ok?
also where do u want to go ill take any non-gimmick stage

{Axtlár} said:
Since everyone has two names; one here and one on the Strikers game, whoever is gonna play me, just invite me, cause I got the same old name for everything: Axtlar

Right above the bracket shows both names.

Back