not working at all

lukas-xero

WiiChat Member
Sep 30, 2007
hey.

im new too all this wii buissness, let alone nintendo all together, so please dont go over the top on insulting me and being stupid, i know im a noob.

but my problem is.....

when im playing normal wii games the remote control works perfectly, no problem at all, but then i put in my "pokemon colloseum" game, and my wii control does not work at all, ive even got the traditional remote control and that doesnt work on it either.

sensor is fine, the wii controller isfine cause i have just been using it, ive synced up, is full on battary and everything is connected properly to each other, for example the traditional controller to the wii remore and the sensor to the backof the wii console... so i have no idea wahts the matter. can some one please help asap.

x

isn't pokemon coliseum a gamecube game?
If so then you have to use a gamecube controller
and you can't use wiimotes with gamecube games

ok cheers.

if i get a gamecube remote, how do i link it up to the wii so i can play it???

You can open the top flaps of the wii. You will then find memory card ports, and 4 controller ports.

lukas-xero said:
hey.

im new too all this wii buissness, let alone nintendo all together, so please go over the top on insulting me and being stupid, i know im a noob.

but my problem is.....

when im playing normal wii games the remote control works perfectly, no problem at all, but then i put in my "pokemon colloseum" game, and my wii control does not work at all, ive even got the traditional remote control and that doesnt work on it either.

sensor is fine, the wii controller is fine cause i have just been using it, ive synced up, is full on battary and everything is connected properly to each other, for example the traditional controller to the wii remore and the sensor to the backof the wii console... so i have no idea wahts the matter. can some one please help asap.

First off have you ever heard of an invention called the "MANUAL" you know the little booklet inveted to check out something because thats what the wii comes with a manual that you can find out that the wii is not wii remote is not compatible with Game Cube games that why you use Game Cube controler. And second its not called Remote Control it called "WII MOTE" or "WII REMOTE". check under the flap on the top of the console if you have it standing up.

Back