now im cheesed off.

neveragain

40th member of WFC.
Dec 23, 2007
my wii remote is working!
I was playing golf with my little brother and when it was my turn nothing happened.
i tried on another sports with the same result.
furious i tried with my other games that need motion (LOZ and Raving rabbids)
no surprise it didn't work (the nunchuk did though) what do i do?
also does Mario galaxy need motion cos im getting it tomorrow and need to know if i should spend my hard earned secret stch on a new wiimote.

is it just the motion? because in golf you gotta hit A before you swing...are you a lefty playing as a righty?

also, mario has motion controls but you can shake the nunchuk to use them, but you also use the IR pointer from the wiimote.

did you try resyncing, and also is it only that wiimote? maybe you could just call nintendo and get a replacement.

sounds like a problem with the infrared sensor on your wiimote, if the nunchuck is still working. other than that i have no idea what the problem is...sorry

Hit the remote firmly a few times on your palm. If that doesn't work, phone Nintendo.

Edit @ Rob64: He said MOTION... In no way does the motion feature use IR.

unfortuantely, my friends none of your suggestions worked.
If i call wii warranty do i need to give my whole console or just the controller?
does it work in Australia?( i live in australia)

There doesn't seem to be a problem with the console, so you wouldn't send that in.

Call nintendo, they'll tell you what I said. Then take it back to the store of purchase. Most people don't send back remotes.

Brawny said:
There doesn't seem to be a problem with the console, so you wouldn't send that in.

Call nintendo, they'll tell you what I said. Then take it back to the store of purchase. Most people don't send back remotes.

I got my wii a while ago will i still get a replacement?
Do i bring in my whole wii in box or just the remote?

yay!
i trid the hitting it with my palm and it worked.
o_O where did you get the idea.

neveragain said:
yay!
i trid the hitting it with my palm and it worked.
o_O where did you get the idea.

:sick: About 5 people like you every day. :thumbsup:

If you READ, I said Nintendo tells you to hit it...

Back