Now I'm Mad...

Cadet

Cadet Airman
Apr 8, 2007
Ohio
Wii Online Code
8968-1742-5593-9138
Okay, I'm on the Arbiter's Grounds, and whenever I go into a certain room, Link suddenly starts walking like he has the Iron Boots on, even though I don't have them equipped. I've tried everything, from unplugging the nunchuck and replugging it, resetting the console, cleaning the disc, booting from a copy save file, and a ton of other stuff. The thing about this that really gets to me is you have to race across the sand to get to the next room (sort of a timed thing) and I can't even get anywhere close to it. Has anyone else ever experienced this glitch in Arbiter's Grounds? Oh, by the way, it does the same thing if I'm in wolf form, and when I do that, Midna is kind of stuck in an animation cycle. Any help would be great, and...yeah...

-Cadet

LOL..... I mean, that sux
This one time i was riding epona and link flew off of the horse, and when he hit the ground he was swimming in the ground! I had to reset...

turn into a wolf, use midna's sense, you have evil ghost rats on you, use midnas spin attack thing to get them off,

your welcome

tried it, didn't work

Have you saved when the iron boots were on? -_-;

Can't help but laugh that you have the iron boots on at the worst possible place though xD

Brawny said:
make sure you get all of them...multiple spin attacks are needed. They will come back too.

didn't work...:mad2:

-Cadet

Be sure you're in sense mode. When this first happened to me, I thought it was a glitch. It also happens if you wear Magic Armor while out of rupees.

That has to be it, I thought it was a glitch too. Make sure you are in sense mode, and you need to do the spin attack many times. They are really annoying.

same here i thought it was a glitch as well, it def is rats that you have to use your wolf sense to see, and if you take any damage you will be knocked out of the sense and have to turn it back on. Trust us, its the sense thing, and the rats will come back so it takes multiple times.

Back