NX use cartridges again like the old days and salted for march 2017

*MAY USE

Theres no definite answer, carts will be expensive and will drive the cost up on the games

remember the N64?

Certainly they've gotten cheaper and can store more data by now. No where near as cheap as pennies per disc though.

More portable, but also easier to lose.
Longer storage, smaller shelf space.
Less scratched discs are fine by me.

FELLOW ORIGINAL!!
Nothings set in stone yet, its all set in dirt beside the stone until Nintendo actually say anything

I actually wouldn't mind seeing cartridges back. The technology has gotten better with chips and storage. Screw loading times, screw having the scratched discs, (yea you could say be careful faggot, well damn I acidentally dropped it) they could cram large amounts of Gigabytes for--Oh I dunno--a large game with countless of DLCs, screw loading times WHEN playing the games you buy. What I mean by that is when I wanted to play Doom on XO at my friends house I have to wait for the piece of crap to download yes to DOWNLOAD the game... The game... the actual game... On the disk... Which is on the disk... to transfer the disk to console itself...

What the hell!? Why... How... THAT IS THE MOST STUPIDEST thing ever to create to waste a half hour of man time to download a game which is on the disk... That is proof we have failed as mankind to create entertainment on a plastic box. To make it even more better, the XBox has around 500 gb to 2 table bytes. I was like damn. Oh but the games take around 40-80 gb. Yea a 500 gb box could barely play more than 4 or 5 games max. While I go xbox360 and ps3 on their ass to have a collection of games to play without downloading the game.

The reason they did that is just for people, the customer, to have the game only to themselves and not let anyone else use it. But that idea scrapped 'cause it was a stupid idea since used games been around since... well oh I dunno--- beginning of console?!?! But its still there. The downloading and game codes are still there. It never left. And then finally after 25 mins of downloading (Halo 5 took almost an hour) I get to finally play it. Whatever happened to pop in a disk and play.

*Breathes* Anyway, I welcome our new Cartridges Over Lord.

Back