Oblivion

DanBartlett

The legend
Jan 13, 2007
Southampton,England
Wii Online Code
8156-7115-8723-7720
i no dis games old now but i still play on it ocasionally as i find it is an amazing game so vast and such amazing grafix on the elven tombs

I bought an XBOX 360 last week to get Oblivion and Gears of War. I was finding myself playing Oblivion more than GoW. It's a really cool game.

Then my console blew up on me after 5 days of playing. I heard about these consoles breaking easy so I said screw it and returned everything for a refund. I'll get the PC version next time.

yeah my friend has that game, over 200 hours of gameplay with all the sidequests. its just the main quest seems to be the quickest and most easiest quest in the game. which kinda sucks.

Soon they're coming out with a huge expansion that'll add 30+ hours of missions, so the game never really gets old. The knights of the nine expansion was really cool too.

It's called "Shivering Isles" and even though Bethesda is denying it there's a ton of sources that say it's coming both to PC and 360

Have they given this game an official rating yet?

Not if you have a fast enough PC, for me the loading times arent too bad.

Kramer318 said:
I bought an XBOX 360 last week to get Oblivion and Gears of War. I was finding myself playing Oblivion more than GoW. It's a really cool game.

Then my console blew up on me after 5 days of playing. I heard about these consoles breaking easy so I said screw it and returned everything for a refund. I'll get the PC version next time.

Must av been an early model or you were just really unlucky coz i had 1 on its day of release and it done the old 3 red lights wont play anything so i phoned microsoft and they took it had it for a week and it came back better than ever... not as noisy now and hasnt crashed...........yet

Back