offensive avatars

T

The_Loose_Cannon

after some thought and a cooling down period between myself and another member on this site who shall remain nameless to protect the "not so innocent", i wanted to actually ask EVERYONE here including members, mods, supermods, and maybe even i0n himself (that is if he ever shows up online :eek:ut: )

my question is this, who ACTUALLY finds my avatar to be offensive/risque? granted ive never been a part of a forum where there are many "younge adults" on it and when i use that general picture as my avatar for those forums no one seems to complain (that sounded wrong- i ment it as if they just think of it as "another picture")

is it that big of a hott button issue? ive never had anyone tell me to take it down nor has anyone ever made a negative comment until one member just had to open their mouths (hense my little name above my avatar that says gunboobbrain)

i also dont want to set a trend for people to have similiar avatars either (although that really is me not just some picture).

whats the general consensus?

in touch with the wii said:
no the avatar is cool only people who are afraid at looking at guns would find offensive

i know its "cool" and i most deffinitly would never get rid of it BUT apparently the words of a feminist hag got under my skin for once and it made me think that if a mod hasnt said something, why would this girl even attempt to lash out about it?

:confused:

i think that i speak for most ppl here when i say that theres no problem with it. if one person has that much of a prob with it, then they can leave :prrr: , its that simple. i mean nobody else finds it risque/offensive in anyway, so just dont worry about it.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
i know its "cool" and i most deffinitly would never get rid of it BUT apparently the words of a feminist hag got under my skin for once and it made me think that if a mod hasnt said something, why would this girl even attempt to lash out about it?

i think you are over-thinking. whoever makes a rude comment is jealous of the person they made the comment to. think of it like that.

Byuakuya said:
i think you are over-thinking. whoever makes a rude comment is jealous of the person they made the comment to. think of it like that.

i probably am over thinking theres no question about that and i can almost guarentee this particular member was jealous but still, why bash on it? thats what i dont understand

The_Loose_Cannon said:

well heres tip
forget the hag she is just trying to get u mad ignore her

The_Loose_Cannon said:
i probably am over thinking theres no question about that and i can almost guarentee this particular member was jealous but still, why bash on it? thats what i dont understand
there is always an idiot assigned to every village. it just wouldn't be the same without one.

Yeah I would say this girls just jealous.

I think your avy's awesome :) Esp since it smokes now :lol:

If it was that bad I'm sure one of the mods would have asked to have it removed.

(thank god she didn't see my old sig..'honk if you're feeling horny' :p)

Wiired said:
roffles. Someone complained about it?!?!? Damn, I have nothing to say to that. Just an excuse to argue methinks - notice that alot over the intranet.

youre assumption is correct, but rest assure, she picked an "internet battle" with the wrong chick. :rolleyes:

thanks for the support im glad that no one else feels that way- id rather have people tell me than just assume its ok but ive been on here long enough and have left my trail to have been seen on this site and if you are just noticing it now after all this time? please, go to the eye doctor lol

I think you have to lower the gun a little more :p

jk, your avatar its cool, no problem with it at all... I guess that the person who complain about it doesn't watch tv, because if she found your avatar offensive, the only channel she watches is nickelodeon

Back