^^Offical Metal of Honor Heroes 2 Help Tread^^

Quick Question

Is this game worth getting the zapper for? Or is it better without?

The Full Metal said:
Is this game worth getting the zapper for? Or is it better without?
I dont no, I dont got the Zapper, Im looking for it, just to make it feel more like a shooter, plus the free Links CrossBow Training game

I say wait for the Nyko's Perfect Shot shooting accessory coming out dec. 24 and use that instead.

A lot better than the zapper.

phillepino said:
I say wait for the Nyko's Perfect Shot shooting accessory coming out dec. 24 and use that instead.

A lot better than the zapper.

perfect shot cant be good for games that use the face buttons on the wii mote.

and it mightve been better to spell the name of the game right in the title :lol: its ok though.

SensesFail said:
perfect shot cant be good for games that use the face buttons on the wii mote.

and it mightve been better to spell the name of the game right in the title :lol: its ok though.
opps can I fix it, i was in a hurry:scared:

uhm, i thought prefect shot didnt work with the nunchuck.
look here:
VWIOT002200_02_L.jpg

well to answer the original question, i personally prefer not using the wii zapper except for thr arcade mode that a barely touch. it wierd using it in any other mode. the only thing the zapper is good for in the other modes is the shotgun.

iOwnage said:
uhm, i thought prefect shot didnt work with the nunchuck.
look here:
VWIOT002200_02_L.jpg

You thought wrong. If you read any reviews at all, you'd realize that the nunchuk plugs into the handle of the gun. :sick:

DrMoze said:
You thought wrong. If you read any reviews at all, you'd realize that the nunchuk plugs into the handle of the gun. :sick:

Doing that, almost completely defeats the purpose of having the gun add-on in the first place. The whole point of the zapper is to get the real feel that your holding a gun. Last time I checked, you don't have a long hunk of plastic hanging off a hand gun. You might as well just hold the wiimote and the chuck, rather than a gun and a chuck. Is there actually a difference?

iOwnage said:
Doing that, almost completely defeats the purpose of having the gun add-on in the first place. The whole point of the zapper is to get the real feel that your holding a gun. Last time I checked, you don't have a long hunk of plastic hanging off a hand gun. You might as well just hold the wiimote and the chuck, rather than a gun and a chuck. Is there actually a difference?
I think of the Wii Zapper as a Guitar stand, lmao... you dont need it but it is nice to have. also what dose the little symbol of a player icon next to the EA logo mean in online, i know a envelop means u got mail,??

I got the zapper for Christmas. For me, it was harder to use because it is harder to use grenades. Also, in zapper control screen to sprint you double-tap the nunchuck stick up. For me, it was no where near as responsive as the C button.

I use it occasionally, but mostly (when I play--haven't played in anything in a while) I just play without it.

Back