Official Baseball Talk

its a lot of fun to call the big hitter out on strike 3, but i kind of feel sorry for the guy who just doesn't want to get hit by the pitch and watches 3 strikes go across the middle of the plate.

you know, big league slugger, i think the rest of the baseball world hates the marlins. what other team can draft so many good prospects, win a world series, trade them all for more prospects and win the series again 7 years later, THEN TRADE THEM AGAIN FOR MORE PROSPECTS and these guys are AHEAD of schedule. this team should play in vegas, they're so up and down. which they might eventually...

FWELR said:
you know, big league slugger, i think the rest of the baseball world hates the marlins. what other team can draft so many good prospects, win a world series, trade them all for more prospects and win the series again 7 years later, THEN TRADE THEM AGAIN FOR MORE PROSPECTS and these guys are AHEAD of schedule. this team should play in vegas, they're so up and down. which they might eventually...

Nah, they are staying in South Florida. They're in the best situation (politically) than they have ever been. The deal will get done.

FWELR said:
its a lot of fun to call the big hitter out on strike 3, but i kind of feel sorry for the guy who just doesn't want to get hit by the pitch and watches 3 strikes go across the middle of the plate.
Oh yeah, your heart goes out to that boy that is afraid. That kid that bails out of the batters box when it's an outside pitch. But then you get a few kids that don't know what's going on. One kid had a pitch go behind his head by a few inches and the kid never moved. He never takes the bat off of his shoulder and when he gets walked or struck out you have to tell him what happened. Kinda sad but at least they go out there and try the sport out.

I once had a kid steal first. Yeah, no typos there. But a lot of kids get hit in Mustang 1, and sometimes the game stops for a while. That's why I like to do the older kids.

maddmaxx46 said:
How did that happen lol?

Well he stole second on the play before and he was all happy. Then on the next pitch there's a foul ball and as I'm trained I yell "Runners back to their bases." So the kid starts running back to first. Luckily it was still a dead ball so he wasn't out, but yeah, pretty strange stuff goes on in that league.

FWELR said:
Well he stole second on the play before and he was all happy. Then on the next pitch there's a foul ball and as I'm trained I yell "Runners back to their bases." So the kid starts running back to first. Luckily it was still a dead ball so he wasn't out, but yeah, pretty strange stuff goes on in that league.
Lol I've never had that happen but stuff like that happens every once in awhile with the little kids.

A-Bomb for A-Rod!! Bottom of the 9th, Game Winning Grandslam!!!! All with 2 outs!!! Ball Game over Yankees Win TTHHHEEE YYAAANNNNKEEEESSSS WIN!!

Attachments

• 18_7_35.gif
    18_7_35.gif
    41.3 KB · Views: 21
"sigh" Giants are 1-4. now i don't even want to go to the game tomorrow.

How did I not find this thread before the third (your sixth or so) page??

BTW: any Tigers fans out there? GO PINE TAR!!!!

Edit:

wiitime said:
A-Bomb for A-Rod!! Bottom of the 9th, Game Winning Grandslam!!!! All with 2 outs!!! Ball Game over Yankees Win TTHHHEEE YYAAANNNNKEEEESSSS WIN!!

Hm....tell that to his 0 batting average vs. the tigs...

Back