Official Baseball Talk

Wiitime said:
Yankees WILL make it and WIN IT!!!!
There is too much fighting on the Yankee's team. A-Rod hates Jeter now. Those bunch of old hoes aren't going to win the World Series. I think the NL might take it again this year...

maddmaxx46 said:
He sounds pretty impressive. I don't know about Matt Cain though. He better bring his A game this year.

i fear for a sophmore slump, expectations will be high.

maddmaxx46 said:
There is too much fighting on the Yankee's team. A-Rod hates Jeter now. Those bunch of old hoes aren't going to win the World Series. I think the NL might take it again this year...

Please come on, A-rod hates Jeter, That is over.. get over it. Everyone loves to say that. i belive A-rod said,. they arent as good as friends, they dont hang out or go out as much they they are teamates, they are friends. they dont hate each other. They relationship isnt as strong but they are friends. Old hoes. Posada had his best defensive year last year, Rivera is stil the best, Jeter and A-rod r great, Wang is fantastic. there pitching is strong,Cano is great. wheres the old? they got rid of Johnson. Pettite is back and healthy. They ARE GOING TO WIN IT THIS YEAR!

FWELR said:
Wang is hurt.

i promise, he will come back and he will be great. Hes the kind of guy who will come back and pitch like he wasent even injured

Wiitime said:
Please come on, A-rod hates Jeter, That is over.. get over it. Everyone loves to say that. i belive A-rod said,. they arent as good as friends, they dont hang out or go out as much they they are teamates, they are friends. they dont hate each other. They relationship isnt as strong but they are friends. Old hoes. Posada had his best defensive year last year, Rivera is stil the best, Jeter and A-rod r great, Wang is fantastic. there pitching is strong,Cano is great. wheres the old? they got rid of Johnson. Pettite is back and healthy. They ARE GOING TO WIN IT THIS YEAR!
Posada, Pettite, Mussina, and Rivera are all getting pretty old. I predict a decline in each one of their stats from last year.

he injuried his hamstring.. Yankees play tomorrow!!!

4 hours until Yankees start the 2007 Season!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yankees won!!! YEAHH!!!

DODGERS LOST!!!! (its all i got today)
look at the op, ill try to keep up with everybody's fav. teams.

FWELR said:
DODGERS LOST!!!! (its all i got today)
look at the op, ill try to keep up with everybody's fav. teams.
Ben Sheets pitched a hell of a game. I knew he would get back on track once he had time to heal. This kid could be a Cy Young candidate barring no injuries.

maddmaxx46 said:
Ben Sheets pitched a hell of a game. I knew he would get back on track once he had time to heal. This kid could be a Cy Young candidate barring no injuries.

ya, sheets had what, 22 straight? (after the homer, but who cares about that?) don't think he'll stay healthy if history teaches us.......

Back