Official Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare [Reflex Edition] Topic

Alright...we were talking about what we did last night, so I decided to tell what I did.

I cant believe its already Xmas Eve. Like, seriously, I cant. My mind keeps rejecting that thought...so what does everybody want for Xmas? :)

Yeaa I heard. Go figure, on Xmas. lol. I'll be playing MW2, Halo 3 ODST, and Need for Speed Shift, and talking to Megan all break. :)

I need people for call of duty modern warfare. SO add me and i'll add you back. pm me to let me know that you added me

Wow! MW2 is amazing! I've never seen better graphics in my life! It looks like your really there. I got Halo 3 ODST, but haven't even started playing it yet, cause MW2 is soooo much fun. Its really hard though. So far, it seems like the campaign is a very stealthy campaign.

The Blizzard level is the most stealthy. If your not stealth, like me, lol, you'll get 20 guys attacking you. Which happend to me. Everytime. Until I realized the point was to AVOID the enemies, not attack. LOL.

ugh i was playing mw2 for ps3 kinda gay modes & the riot shield is gay but awsome guns & i like the map rust. AWSOME DAY!!!

Back