Official E3 07 Discussion Thread

Im going with Ninty and M$. I've always hated Sony, plus no one I knows has a P$3, while most of my friends have 360's

i think that this year's E3 could be the best and most informative E3 to date.

with ALL of the new consoles out, gamers are expecting a lot of information, and quite frankly, they must get it at E3.

i dont even think ninty is going to release and updated handheld in the next year or two. They've got enough on their plates with the success with the DS and the Wii. Why fix what ain't broke?

as for what i want to see at this E3--- release dates for SSBB and SMG (theyd better be soon release dates too, im hungry for those games.) new info from square about FF:CC2 and FF13. i'd like to see the end of these rumors about how Metal Gear 4 is going to the 360 (either way, if it just stays on the ps3 or goes on both) i dont care, i just want to hear ppl stop talking about it.

^From what Ive heard, Galaxy will most likely be the beginning of November, and SSBB will either fit in between Metroid and Galaxy, or Galaxy and Xmas. So Brawl will either be September-October or December.

Dont ask me for a source, its all speculation.

XwiimasturX said:
i think that this year's E3 could be the best and most informative E3 to date.

with ALL of the new consoles out, gamers are expecting a lot of information, and quite frankly, they must get it at E3.

i dont even think ninty is going to release and updated handheld in the next year or two. They've got enough on their plates with the success with the DS and the Wii. Why fix what ain't broke?

as for what i want to see at this E3--- release dates for SSBB and SMG (theyd better be soon release dates too, im hungry for those games.) new info from square about FF:CC2 and FF13. i'd like to see the end of these rumors about how Metal Gear 4 is going to the 360 (either way, if it just stays on the ps3 or goes on both) i dont care, i just want to hear ppl stop talking about it.

i agree, ssbb looks done, i mean sure, they're gonna need to fix some bugs here and there, add some more charaters (sonic, bowser, DK, Luigi etc.)
alot more stages ect. But if you've seen the pics on it's site, i'm expecting it to come out in late september - late december. Seriously we should be getting some idea of whenthis thing is coming out.

^Lmfao at "add some more characters (sonic, bowser, DK, Luigi etc.)"

Just because they havent announced them, doesnt mean theyre not done with them. I would be willing to bet that the Ninty crew is 100% finished with all character's that will be on Brawl.

^Found you again :lol:

BapFap: You can trust me on this. All of the ORIGINAL smashers (from the 64 version) WILL be in Brawl. The only characters that are in jeapardy are Game and Watch, Young Link and the Ice Climbers. THATS IT.

LevesqueIsKing said:
^Found you again :lol:

BapFap: You can trust me on this. All of the ORIGINAL smashers (from the 64 version) WILL be in Brawl. The only characters that are in jeapardy are Game and Watch, Young Link and the Ice Climbers. THATS IT.

dr. mario too.

but i actually wouldnt doubt it if ness left too. nobody liked him in melee.
maybe roy too.

^but this is all my opinion.

but im going to stop this cuz i dont want to spam this thread about a "who's going to make it into smash" debate.

Ah yes, I forgot him

Imo, they shouldnt get rid of anyone. Why get rid of someone that you already created a character model for (ssbm) that you can render his new model from? Im sure its much easier than starting from scratch, so why trash it? It wouldnt be too hard to give the clones new movesets. No one is going to be like, GOD DAMNIT! I DIDNT WANT GAME AND WATCH IN BRAWL!!!!!!!!11 They just will choose not to use him...while Im sure others WILL choose to use him.

true. very true.
OMG i'm seeing u everywhere Levesqueisking!! my god! lol

oh and how the pro wresteling thing going for ya?

^lol, there isnt much to say on a day to day basis.

Recently we've been working on selling moves. You know, stomping your foot on the ground as you punch the guy (to make it sound like you hit him harder), making sure that it actually looks like your punching the guy, and not just punching the air next to his head, recoiling from a punch for an appropriate amount of time etc.

LevesqueIsKing said:
^lol, there isnt much to say on a day to day basis.

Recently we've been working on selling moves. You know, stomping your foot on the ground as you punch the guy (to make it sound like you hit him harder), making sure that it actually looks like your punching the guy, and not just punching the air next to his head, recoiling from a punch for an appropriate amount of time etc.

that sounds like it's really hard to do. you gotta make it look like your punching the guy extreamly hard, but try not to hurt him too bad. yet you have to make the crowd think you REALLy gave it to him, while trying not to hit him so hard that his eye starts bleeding... lol

Back