Official Graphics Comments & Criticism

Wiired said:
Roffles, that told me nothing buddy :p which bling one?!?! :]
Edit : I'm thinking current myself, just 'cause it's bigger like.
Lol, that wiimote isn't bling. >.<

I'm talkin you current. :) It reminds of when you turn on Mario Kart64 and the Nintendo sign pops up, then it appears in gold, spinning like that. :)

ssbb_lover said:
Lol, that wiimote isn't bling. >.<

I'm talkin you current. :) It reminds of when you turn on Mario Kart64 and the Nintendo sign pops up, then it appears in gold, spinning like that. :)
Haha reminded me of Donkey Kong :]

Yet you STILL don't get it :] I mean the current GOLD one, or the other one that I posted (which is slightly smaller) :) comprende?

^ Duplicate the bg then delete the original bg. >.<

Awesome bling, Wiired, I made this when I was using the trial :

my.php

and another program:

my.php

Last edited:
Close said:
^ Duplicate the bg then delete the original bg. >.<

Awesome bling, Wiired, I made this when I was using the trial :

my.php

and another program:

my.php
Fit :] prefer the first mind you :] p.s KC when you see this, still up for making SOTW thread? Or anyone really.. if not I'll make it.

And I downloaded some new brushes, but I can't find them in photoshop??
I did save it in My Computer»Hard Disk»Programs»Adobe»Adobe Photophop CS2»Presets»Brushes (is that correct??)

Close said:
^ Duplicate the bg then delete the original bg. >.

I did what you said (I duplicated the layer, and delete it the original one), but I can't add the Clouds filter...

Last edited:
Did you put anything on your background ?

Or what does it say ?

Wiired said:
Fit :] prefer the first mind you :] p.s KC when you see this, still up for making SOTW thread? Or anyone really.. if not I'll make it.
I actually forgot all about it once my friend came over yesterday.. XO Someone else better go on ahead and do it.

no matter what i could find a tutorial to show you how to make moving water waves. I've always wanted to know how to do that >_< but i checked out every site that was listed up there ( some of them dont even work ) and search google but nothing would tell me. Any know where i could find a tut for that?

KCBlack said:
I actually forgot all about it once my friend came over yesterday.. XO Someone else better go on ahead and do it.
Okay, I'll do it - that's fine. Thread title? 'WiiChat SOTW Contest #1 Application' ? 'cause I'm guessing we're gonna have sepereate thread for voting (even a thread to showcase past winners :])

Close said:
Did you put anything on your background ?

Or what does it say ?

It says that I need to make a new file with a transpered bg, and then set D in the keybord, then add Clouds.

That's what I did, but no Clouds...

Last edited:
Back