Official Mario Strikers Us Friends Code Exchange

i would like to play anyone here. my total winning streak is 1500 (aprox) W- 250 (aprox)L

hey, I know this isn`t the right forum to ask this but as it is the most visited, I thought I could have a faster answer to my problem....

CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW CAN I PLAY THIS GAME WITH 2 OR MORE PLAYERS?? 'CAUSE i JUST GOT IT AND I WANNA PLAY WITH MY BROTHER BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW

I apreciate if someone could answer me as soon as possible

tnks

david_1702 said:
hey, I know this isn`t the right forum to ask this but as it is the most visited, I thought I could have a faster answer to my problem....

CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW CAN I PLAY THIS GAME WITH 2 OR MORE PLAYERS?? 'CAUSE i JUST GOT IT AND I WANNA PLAY WITH MY BROTHER BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW

I apreciate if someone could answer me as soon as possible

tnks
Well, first of all you have to have atleast 2 Wii remotes. If you have them then go to the VS button and then pick your team captain and your players and the time limit and stuff. Then, once you get to the place with your team Captains, put your wii remote thingy that will be on the screen in the Away or Home one (if you want to play aginst each other). If you wanna play the computer then drag both of your wii remotes that are on the screen with your real remote to the same box. (The away or home one)

Hope that helps. :)

And if anyone wants to play Mario Strikers Charged send me a private message to exchange codes to keep it kinda more organized

Looking For Strikers friends

Hey Guys,

I've Just started playing Mario Strikers Charged again (I took some time off to play metroid prime 3 and Super Mario Galaxy :cool:). Anyways, I was looking for some competition... anyone who wants to play just add me and PM me when you do so I can add you.

thanks

Mario Strikers Charged Code; 468258 345051
Name: Cstyles

hey thanks for the help jejeje the problem is hmm I can't make that the game register that the other controller in on.. do I made myself clear???... I've tried everything, press the 1 and 2 buttons at the same time, press + or - buttons, activate it from the house menu, but I don't know how to make tha hand with the controller 2 appear on the screen, can You tell me how please???

thanks again for the help

Zack9764 said:
Well, first of all you have to have atleast 2 Wii remotes. If you have them then go to the VS button and then pick your team captain and your players and the time limit and stuff. Then, once you get to the place with your team Captains, put your wii remote thingy that will be on the screen in the Away or Home one (if you want to play aginst each other). If you wanna play the computer then drag both of your wii remotes that are on the screen with your real remote to the same box. (The away or home one)

Hope that helps. :)

And if anyone wants to play Mario Strikers Charged send me a private message to exchange codes to keep it kinda more organized

hey thanks for the help jejeje the problem is hmm I can't make that the game register that the other controller in on.. do I made myself clear???... I've tried everything, press the 1 and 2 buttons at the same time, press + or - buttons, activate it from the house menu, but I don't know how to make tha hand with the controller 2 appear on the screen, can You tell me how please???

Atomheart said:
I'm looking for Strikers friends, just in the US, I guess since it's region locked, right?
Here's my FC for Strikers:

004401 582690

Please post yours if you'd like to destroy you. Or maybe the other way around; I don't know. Yeah, probably the latter.

I dunno if someone has noticed this, but people from Canada and South America can play against Americans.

david_1702 said:

First, open the little latch below your 'Reset' button on the Wii Console. Then you gotta open the little cover on the back of your Wii Remote that has the batteries in it. Have your brother hold the red button on the Wii and you hold the Red button on the back of the Wii Remote by the batteries and make sure your pointing your Wii Remote at the Sensor. After about 10 secs shake your Wii Remote and the 2nd hand should be there.

NOTE: Do this with your NEW Wii Remote of course.

I'm not going to add anyone right away (have things to do today), but here's mine: 098904-589558

Back