***Official Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 Friend Requests***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow EANations wouldn't accept my Nickname Secumfex, "Invalid Name" Error :-/ So my Ingame Nick is PvtCookie now ^^
Xfire: Secumfex

i got rid of my old persona cuz i was suckin it up, so now that im a lil better i made a new persona and its no longer in the negatives!

New Persona: Ddaddy2525

As of posting, I counted 5 other people who haven't posted here but posted in there own thread. i don't mind but if you want to be added, share the info. post^

:crazy: GREAT GAME, totally addicted:crazy: definitely holds me over till SSBB :yikes:

Youngblood=Youngbloodxx

:smilewinkgrin: I play mostly CTF and TDM :smilewinkgrin:
:ciappa: havent even played the campaign or arcade modes ...ONLINE is too much FUN! :ciappa:

I'm getting the game soon but just so you know this is in the wrong forum should have been in online.

Happy playing though :D

Link_of_Hyrule said:
I'm getting the game soon but just so you know this is in the wrong forum should have been in online.

Happy playing though :D

if this was on the wrong forum, then the mods wouldve put this in the online section. I put this here because the online section is more of a help forum. Wii Online forum. Wii connection issues? Router problems? or just looking for new Wii Friend Codes. btw, mohh2 doesn't use friend codes.

Last edited:
Ok i finally got MoH2 in the mail today im so happy! my online name is LinkofHyrule Aim = LinkofHyruless I also have every other messenger you can possible imagine just ask me for them if you need it

I need some help with this game so please contact me on aim someone lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back