Official Photo Album

LevesqueIsKing said:
What he's doing is 'real' wrestling [see: Olympic Sports]. Theres a diiiiiiiiiiiiference.

Sorry, pet-peave of mine.

HUGE difference.

And I'm glad you actually recognize the demands of wrestling and you're not just another "hater" who just stereotypes it as gay. Kudos to you my friend

Of course, although the ass-grabbing is a bonus :ihih:

By far the most strenuous highschool sport, I'd bargain.

Yeah, it's the contact that makes them think like that, but then in that case I would say Sumo Wrestling is the gayest depravation there is in the world with big fat guys semi naked hugging and grabbing each others' underpants, but that's not the case, you gotta appreciate each sport for what it is.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Of course, although the ass-grabbing is a bonus :ihih:

By far the most strenuous highschool sport, I'd bargain.

Easily.

Frogger said:
Hahaha, no form of fighting in girls' schools, no siree

I wrestled a girl freshman year :tard:

{Axtlár} said:
Yeah, it's the contact that makes them think like that, but then in that case I would say Sumo Wrestling is the gayest depravation there is in the world with big fat guys semi naked hugging and grabbing each others' underpants, but that's not the case, you gotta appreciate each sport for what it is

Yeah, I agree.

I don't mean to pry, but could I get your opinion on professional wrestling? I've found that many wrestlers think it gives wrestling a bad name. I can't completely disagree, because it is misleading, but I just hope that they realize that that is a problem with the general public, and that the WWE has taken large strides to promote it's programs as 'entertainment'.

I understand that the WWE and other "Professional" Wrestling programs are just merely entertainment, but on a personal viewpoint, I think it's ridiculous. I can't even watch a full show because it's so horribly played out. If they got better at the whole "acting" thing, it would be a bit better. But that's purely on a personal level, not as me being a wrestler.

I just got done writing a response assuming that you hadn't changed my quote.

You sir, are on my hitlist.

LevesqueIsKing said:
I just got done writing a response assuming that you hadn't changed my quote.

You sir, are on my hitlist.

HAHAHAHA!! I was about to say how much I liked that bit you posted (before you removed it).

Back