Okay so I have 50 bucks. Give me advice on what to get, please!

What should I spend 50 bucks on?

• Classic controller and points

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Red Steel

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Call of Duty

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A racing game(please state which one)

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

i eat nintendo wiis

WiiChat Member
Sep 16, 2006
Hi, I'm stuck. I can't decide what game to get. Wii Sports is so much fun, but i'm looking for something new as well. You know, something that will keep me up until 3 in the morning playing. Anyone have suggestions? I'm not exactly a Zelda person.

Zelda is a must have, i went to GS and got red steel and is a very nice game...
the control is awesome.

Zelda. I'm not a Zelda fan, bar some experience with Wind Waker, but Twilight Princess and totally converted me. Plus, it's a wonderful balance against the fun and intentional-simplicity of Wii Sports.

Trauma Center!!! It kicks so many types of A**...trust me it is worth it...or Zelda...and if neither of those...I have Red Steel and like it a lot!

games are 49.99 plus tax, so u're gonna have to get a couple mroe bucks first. ;)

jk jk

I have Rayman, Excite Truck and Zelda. Rayman was fun the first 2 days, and just got annoying, Excite truck and Zelda is good.

the only game that will keep you up until 3 in the morning right now will be ZELDA. All other launch games are mediocre. Trauma Center is the only other game that can be as addictive as Zelda for the time being but it doesn't last as long.

Silent-Sniper said:
Well to be honest get Zelda, even if you are not a fan you will become one, if not get Red steel.
Trust this guy. Why? 'cause he's unintentionally describing me :) Never really been that fussed about Zelda, never owned a game, never really played a game, only when I had to round a mates when I was younger, and bought TP just to see what all the hype was about really, now I can't stop playing :) it's so addictive, and having things to figure out in your head and having to remember stuff is always cool, but that doesn't mean the same thing will happen to you, so Red Steel itis (though I haven't played it).

Since you say you're not a Zelda person, I vote you go for the Wii Points. If you already own a Gamecube controller, that's even more points for the VC.

If you absolutely must buy a shiny new Wii game and you're into old school "run and gun" style of gaming like Contra, I can't recommend "Metal Slug Anthology" enough.

Back