Old GC Game Recommendations?

MasterJedi2U

Banned
Jan 28, 2007
Durham, NC
Wii Online Code
5251-2094-6508-9892
Okay so I have Super Smash Bros Melee because I traded in my other worthless games that I've already beaten. I'm wondering whether I should get Mario Kart Double Dash instead of Mario Kart on the VC. Does anyone know the current price of MK Double Dash? Also what are peoples opinions about Fire Emblem: Path or Radiance? What is its current price and is it worth it? I've never played a strategy game like that before but I've always been intrigued by them. Especially Final Fantasy. I really wish that would come one on the Wii one day. But for now I'd like to get the best RPG game out there provided its not impossible. I mean did you guys find it easy to get use to games like that? What other games do you suggest I get besides those 2? Sorry for the huge amount of questions. I just want to be well informed you know.

I had the most fun with MK DD.
Better graphics, sound, gameplay,...
It's priced at $30, €23, £15 on amazon.com, i think you can get it elsewhere fairly cheap.

Can't help you with Fire Emblem, although i'd like to know too.

Last edited:
if your lookin for a good rpg for the cube get tales of symphonia! Its an amazing game takes about 60 to 80 hours to beat....and the story is great too! The best part is its only $20 today! Trust me u wont be dissapointed with it.....check it out at IGN.com

Last edited:
A new Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles is on it's way for Wii.
And Viewtiful Joe is essiantial for the GC.

1st of thanks for all the information. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna try to pick up a cheap MK: Double Dash. Any opinions on Fire Emblem? Should I wait for the next one to come out and if so when is it? And for Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers is it completely new game for Final Fantasy and if so where does it fall on the timeline. Is it AFTER the latest PS2 one from and BEFORE the NEW PS3 game? I looked into Tales and Viewtiful Joe btw but neither of them appealed to me.

There's a FF Crystal Chronicles game for the cube.
It has nothing to do with the ps series, it's a stand-alone story.

Multiplayer was f*****g cool!!
each player had to play with a gba linked to the cube. so you could change your different kinds of magic on the gba and run around on the big screen at the same time. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
blueradio said:
A new Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles is on it's way for Wii.
And Viewtiful Joe is essiantial for the GC.

viewtiful joe is awesome!

i would also suggest metroid prime and hunter:the reckoning

So wait Final Fantasy for the Wii has nothing to do with the continuation of the overall series? Including the new one coming out for the PS3? That kinda sucks if you ask me. Or has Square Enix always done this? By that I mean was FF 10 a completely different world/storyline than FF 11? IF Square Enix wants to support Nintendo they need to create a real FF game that continues the story for the Wii. I hate random addons...

um yah none of the ff games continue from eachother unless your regarding summons, weapons and stuff

I love Mario Kart DD even more than MK64. Tales of Symphonia IS amazing. Probably my favorite RPG ever. I think you can get a used Gamecube game for 10-20 bucks in like EBGames.

Back