Best Mario Sports Game for Gamecube?

Sillyhat

The Crusher
May 21, 2006
What do you guys think the best Mario Sports Game for the Gamecube is (Excluding Mario Mart Double Dash)?

• Mario Superstar Baseball
  • Mario Power Tennis
  • Super Mario Strikers
  • Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour

I'm asking this because I want to get another Mario Sports Game, and since Super Mario Strikers Charged isn't out yet in the U.S. I have to get a different one. I already have Double Dash so what game do you guys think is the best game out of those 4?

They are all good games with their strong points. I was able to get a lot of playing time and things to unlock in Mario Golf. Mario Power Tennis is also a great game. Mario Superstar Baseball is fun to play with others.

It's a tough choice - hope that helps somewhat though. :)

Samus101 said:
Mario Superstar Baseball by far.

I disagree. Super Mario Strikers is the best for you and your friends. I thought challange mode in Baseball got quite dull after a short while. The good point in Baseball is the 4 player game, however. The good point in Strikers is everything! Of course if you're really big into baseball, Mario Superstar Baseball would be the game for you. If you're otherwise I would go with Strikers!

I like tennis the best to bad its still 50 dollars. Second is baseball my cousin had it and we used to play it everytime I went over there.

Mario Superstar Baseball and Super Mario Strikers are both good games.

Super Mario Strikers is great Multiplayer, but not very good 1-player.

Mario Superstar Baseball is fun also, and a good 1-player.

I liked Mario Superstar Baseball better, but Super Mario Strikers is a good game also.

All of them are so fricken awesome but by fav...

1: Super Mario Strikers
2: Mario Power Tennis
3: Mario Superstar Baseball
4: Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour

Back