Mario's Best Sport Game?

Sillyhat

The Crusher
May 21, 2006
We are taking a poll to see what everyone thinks was the best Mario Sports Game.

The nominees are:
  • Mario's Tennis(Virtual Boy)
  • Mario Tennis(N64)
  • Mario Golf(N64)
  • Mario Golf: Advance Tour(GBA)
  • Mario Tennis: Power Tour(GBA)
  • Mario Power Tennis(GCN)
  • Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour(GCN)
  • Super Mario Strikers(GCN)
  • Mario Superstar Baseball(GCN)

My vote goes to Mario Tennis(N64)

Last edited:
Mario Power Tennis & Super Strikers are close, i've beet em' both;) . Hmmm... I'm gonna say SS cuz it takes more strategy, in tennis it automatically gets everythin over the net so it's pretty easy.

P.S. I'm surprised ya didn't put Mario baseball up as a nominee (even though I think it sucks personally.)

P.S.S. :confused: Have you played all these games:confused:

Yea I'm sorry I forgot that game. No I haven't played all of the games mostly the games for N64.

That's cool... I've only played like 5 of them...only 2 of them being N64.:p

:scared: dont tell anyone!:scared:

You forgot Mario Kart. If NASCAR racing is considered a sport, so can go cart racing. I nominate Mario Kart DS!

Kalimar said:
You forgot Mario Kart. If NASCAR racing is considered a sport, so can go cart racing. I nominate Mario Kart DS!

I don't count NASCAR as a sport really, it doesnt really demand any physical power. All you have to do is be sure u have enough gatorade or water or whatever they drink.

Football would be interesting...but basketball however is a different story. In one of the NBA games you can actually get some of the mario party characters (Mario, Luigi, Peach, etc.). But there hasn't been a basketball game devoted to mario yet.

Back