Your Gaming History

christicehurst

Gaming Legend
Nov 4, 2006
Canberra, Australia
Wii Online Code
2188-6506-5465-4428
Gaming since: 1989

Consoles History: Atari 2600, Sega Master System II, Super Nintendo Entertainment System, Game Boy Colour, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Game Boy Advance SP, Nintendo DS.

Games Mastered and Most Loved:

River Raid (Atari 2600)
Ghostbusters (Atari 2600)
Alex the Kidd (Sega Master System II)
Out Run (Sega Master System II)
Donkey Kong Country II (SNES)
Harvest Moon (SNES)
Super Mario Kart (SNES)
Pokemon Red (GBC)
Banjo Koozie (N64)
Goldeneye 007 (N64)
The Legend of Zelda: OOT (N64)
Mario Kart 64 (N64)
Super Mario Sunshine (GC)
Pokemon LeafGreen (GBA SP)
Mario Kart DS (NDS)

First Gaming Glory Moment: Beating Alex the Kidd. Being a five year old, that was alot of fun! I had to remember a 20 code thing to finish it off and I did it after many tries. Yes, the old days when you couldn't save your game!

Best Gaming Moment: Completing Harvest Moon was special. It was the only thing that made farming fun. Beating The Legend of Zelda OOT was great too. The only game where you wish you could live there.

Worst Gaming Moment: Getting beaten up on the old Pokemon Red against other guys was sad. But I learnt quickly lol. Lost a bet I could go for 60 straight Mario Kart 64 games beating all my friends. Lost on my 57th match. ****...

Most Differcult Gaming Moment: Not something many gamers experience but after 16 years gaming you end up doing everything. Trying to play Mario Kart 64 Special Cup while my ex-girlfriend was, well making me very very happy lol. And I still won the match!

Favourite Games: Mario Kart 64 and the Donkey Kong Series. Who doesn't love that series?

Favourite Consoles: Nintendo 64 and SNES, it's a tie.

Bad Habits during Gaming: Used to throw the controllers at the TV when I was little. But nowadays the games are too easy and I don't do that anymore. It's a real shame. Imagine throwing the Xbox controller brick, could kill people hehehe.

Looking forward to: The New Legend of Zelda on Wii, Mario Kart Wii and one day beating the **** out of my kids in gaming. I live for that day lol. Also Pokemon in full 3D for the Wii. Yes a real game for Pokemon, only been waiting for 10 years plus...

COOL THREAD!
Gaming since: I dunno, maybe since i was 5?

Console History: NES, N64, GCN, PS2

Games Mastered: Too many to list

Games Most loved:

Super Mario Sunshine (GCN)
Goldeneye 007 (N64)
Star Fox Adventures (GCN)
Super Smash Bros Melee (GCN)
Super Mario 64 (n64)
Mario Kart 64 (N64)
Diddy Kong Racing (N64)
Kingdom Hearts (PS2)
Kingdom Hearts 2 (PS2)

First Gaming Glory Moment: Beating 3rd Level Bowzer on Super Mario 64, after the whole family screaming at a ~7 year old to chuck him into a spike.

Best Gaming Moment: Completing OoT and Super Mario 64.

Worse Gaming Moment: Having my 90% completed Star Fox Adventures save deleted.

Most Difficult Gaming Moment: Hmmm..... Ive probably had heaps but i just cant remember.

Favourite Games: Super Mario 64

Facourite Console: N64

Bad Habits During Gaming: Used to turn my hands in the direction in which i was turning in racing games. Maybe i shoudnt have got rid of this as it may be handy for wii games :)

Looking Forward to: Everything about the wii.

Gaming Since: cant remember a long time ago :O

Console History: NES, Sega Megadrive, PS1, Gameboy Colour, N64, PS2, Gameboy advance, Gamecube, Xbox, and then Wii soon :p

Games Matered: Lots

Games most Loved:
Super Smash Bros Melee (GCN)
Goldeneye (N64)
Mario Kart Double Dash (GCN)
Super Mario Bros (Gameboy Colour/NES)
Super Mario Sunshine (GCN)
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64)
Legend of Zelda: Windwaker (GCN)
Red Faction 2 (PS2)
PES 5 (PS2)]
Lylat (sp?) Wars (N64)

First Gaming Glory Moment: Probably beating one of the old Wingcommander games on PC, i was like 9 or something at the time and the taunts on that game were funny as hell, also i liked the cinematics too. When i completed that games i was so pleased :p

Best Gaming Moment: Hmm, either beating ocarina of time, or getting to the part on Windwaker when you get the master sword. Thats good because all the memories from OoT come flooding back :p

Worst Gaming Moment: Probably playing some sega beat em up game at my cousins, cant remember what the game was called but there was one character that had a kicking move and could keep doing that without you being able to respond and u get kicked out of the ring and lose >_<

Favourite Game: Legend of Zelda: Windwaker i wanna get amnesia so i can play that game over again it was so good.

Favourite Console: Gamecube

Bad Habits While Gaming: Hmm, dont think i really have any i know of anyways probably not noticed them.

Looking forward too: The Wii ofcourse ;)

well for me i was 3 (i know 13) my dad got his nes from the basement and gave it to me
ihad mario duck hunt excitebike
then got the super nintendo in 1996 had the super mario world super mario karts few otheres.
then got the n64 had mario goldeneye perfect dark mario karts 64 and a few others.
then gots my cube had super mario sunshine and spongebob somtin or other(crap) i had lost faith in nintendo then and moved to the xbox selling my gamecube....xbox had several games....

currently faith is bak to nintendo and pc nintendo will rule PS the most memeral momet in gameing for me is beating half life 1 ohh such a dame good game

First Binatone (about 3at the time)
Then went to Atari vcs/2600 favegame Yars reenge
master system fave game Wonder boy 3
Nes Fave game Zelda
Game gear fave game "undecided"
"few other little known consoles" like dragon 32
Mega drive Fave game "undecided"
Mega cd Fave Sonic cd
Saturn "undecided"
Atari jaguar fave tempest 2000
Snes I WAS LATE
Few more unknowns including Vurtal boy
n64 Fave wcw revenge
Psx "undecided"
Neo geo poket color fave Card fighters clash
Dreamcast Ditto
Ps2 ditto
Xbox ditto
gc resi 4
Ds(lost)
Ds lite
Now im buying allsorts of olduns

Fave game ever
Dont know
Fave game moment
Ditto
Fave console
Mega drive/Saturn/Atari vcs

Last edited:
Gaming since: 1991 (was 3, brother got me into it)

Consoles History: NES, SNES, GB, GBC, GBPocket, GBASP, NDS, NDS-L, N64, playstation 2, PSP, Dreamcast, GC,

LoZ:lttp (SNES)
LoZ:OoT (N64)
kingdom hearts (ps2)
kingdom hearts 2 (ps2)
Wetrix (N64, ps2, dreamcast)
Wetrix+ (dreamcast)
Tetris!! (every console lol)
didy kong racing (N64)
Mario 64 (N64 duh)

First Gaming Glory Moment: hmmm... being able to beat the levels in marble madness faster then my brother when i was littler :p

Best Gaming Moment: OH wow... EASILY beating kingdom hearts 1 + 2, i love those games :p <3

Worst Gaming Moment: playing sonic spinball, and on the last boss i only had one life left and i died.... started again from square one

Most Differcult Gaming Moment: i dunno... ?

Favourite Games: LoZ, KH 1 + 2, WoW, AC:ww,

Favourite Consoles: i think its gonna be the wii

Bad Habits during Gaming: pushing to hard on the controllers so my fingers hurt lol i seriously dont know what i hold the controllers so hard

Looking forward to: Definatly the wii, and maybe some kick ass games for the nintendo ds coming in the future, im also looking forward to sony trying to pursue handheld gaming just to see them fail miserably... lol,

Gaming since: 1995 (When I was in yr 5, turning 10 or 11 can't remember) N64 was the best console at the time. PS1 didn't interest me at all..

Consoles History: N64, GB Pocket, GB Color, Gamecube, Snes (borrowed from sister's husband), GBA, DS

Super Mario Kart 64 (N64)
Diddy Kong Racing (N64)
Star Wars Pod Racer (N64)
LoZOoT (N64)
LoZMM (N64)
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes (GC)

Games Played:
See above +
Super Mario Land
Super Mario Kart
Super Mario Kart 64
Super Mario Kart DS
Donkey Kong 64
Donkey Kong Land 2
Donkey Kong Country
Kirby DReamland
Kirby Dreamland 2
Pokemon Blue, Yellow
Pokemon Gold and Silver
Pokemon Sapphire Ruby Emerald
Pokemon Trading Card Game
Legend of Zelda Oracle of Ages and Seasons
Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening
Legend of Zelda ALTTP
Legend of Zelda

First Gaming Glory Moment:
Beating Bowser in Super Mario 64. Classic one I know. But it was a challenge for me when I was in yr 5 primary school XD.

Best Gaming Moment:
Winning a GB Pocket and Super Mario Land after coming second out of 100 contestants in a local game store. The game was Diddy Kong Racing. What happened was I came first since I played in the morning and no one could beat my record until the very last player who beat me in 1/20th of a second. But that sure was fun as hell! The first player prize was a PS1 with Spyro the Dragon disc.

Worst Gaming Moment:
Losing to many Smashers in SSBM as well as getting a gameover in super mario land when I was at the final boss, Tatanga. Grrr!!! Had to start all over again.

Most Differcult Gaming Moment:
Stumped when I couldn't get past some of theose Metroid Prime bosses. Had to resort to internet for last desperation. Also hardest temple ever in a game was the Sky temple in Metroid Prime 2 Echoes. That alone took me about 1 month to get to the corkscrew item upgrade. Then it became a hell lot easier to finish. ****! And I was about 19yrs at the time. Sure was a hard temple.

Favourite Games:
LoZOoT never get bored of it.
SSBM So fun!
Pokemon (All of them basically)

Favourite Consoles:
N64, GC and DS. GBC was cool.

Bad Habits during Gaming:
Blurting out why I lost in SSBM. (bit of a john)
Swearing when things don't go my way. I was at the uni game console club and someone was tumbling my Marth char all over the place and I said to the screen "F*** OFF!" and then everyone turned to look at me. That was so embarrassing. Since then I try not to let my mouth get the better of me.

Looking forward to:
The WII!!!
LoZ TP
Excite Truck
Metroid Prime Corruption
And the Mii!
Pokemon Diamond or Pearl.
As well as ALTTP + OoT from Wii virtual consoles.

christicehurst said:
Most Differcult Gaming Moment: Not something many gamers experience but after 16 years gaming you end up doing everything. Trying to play Mario Kart 64 Special Cup while my ex-girlfriend was, well making me very very happy lol. And I still won the match!

OMG... your gaming experience is really, really weird. I can't just imagine the scene lol

Well, Gaming Since: 1997-1998

Consoles History: PolyStation (a copy of the NES), SNES, Game Boy Colour, PSone, GameCube, Nintendo DS Lite.

Some Mario Games (SNES)
Duck Hunt (The almost NES)
The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time (N64)
The Legend Of Zelda: Majoras Mask (N64)
The Legend Of Zelda: Wind Waker (GameCube)
Super Mario 64 (N64)
Metal Gear Solid Snake (PS1)
Crash Bandicoot 1, 2 and 3 (PS1)
Pokemon Red and Blue (GBC)
Golden Eye 007: (N64)
Donkey Kong Country 1, 2 and 3 (SNES)
Super Mario 64 DS (NDS)
Luigi's Mansion (GameCube)
Mario Kart Double Dash (GameCube)
Super Smash Bros Melee (GameCube)
New Super Mario Bros (NDS)
Mario Kart DS (NDS)
God Of War (PS2)

First Gaming Glory Moment: When I conquered Super Mario 64

Best Gaming Moment: WHen I finished Ocarina Of Time and Metal Gear Solid Snake

Worst Gaming Moment: I lasted like 2 years to finish Ocarina Of Time, because I couldn't speak English, but later, I could finish it. Those times when I though Saria was a town were hard...

Most Differcult Gaming Moment: I don't think I have one so damn crazy as your, but maybe... let me see... I just don't know...

Favourite Games: The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time, Metal Gear Solid Snake, and Super Mario 64

Favorite Consoles: Nintendo DS Lite, Nintendo 64 and PS1

Bad Habits during Gaming: Used to jump a lot and play with the ass lol.

Looking forward to: Almost every game on the Wii, and some cool games on the DS, but mainly Zelda: Twilight Princess, and Trauma center for the DS.

Gaming Since 1987

Console History Every System released from 1987 on up

Games Mastered and Most loved
Mario Bros (NES)
Mario (Virtual Boy)
Super Mario Bros 1-3 (NES)
Super Mario Sunshine (GC)
Game & Watch (Game & Watch)
Gyro (NES) I use to play this with my ROB the ROBOT which I still have.
Pokemon Red, Yellow, Ruby, Emerald (GB & GBA)
Mario 64 (N64)
Smash Bros (N64)
Smash Bros Melee (GC)
Starfox (SNES & N64)
Disgaea 1 & 2 (PS2)
Makai Kingdom (PS2)
Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2 (PS2)
Namco Collection (Atari)
M&L Superstar Saga (GBA)

First Gaming Glory Moment
When I beat gyro when I was 2. I gave my Rob the Robot a high five and it almost destroyed his hand.

Best Gaming Glory Moment
Beating Super Mario a couple of months after gyro. I was so happy that I called my dad in to see the credits.

Worst Gaming Moment
Getting cheated by the computer on Madden games. I broke my game gear because of this....how the hell can you catch a football 7 yards away from your person.

Most Difficult Gaming Moment
That had to been the Bowser Fight in SM3, it was hell getting to him, then when you finally get to him he obliterates you...This took place 15 years ago. Playing it now seems like a walk in the park.

Favorite games
Mario Series, Games made by Nippon Ichi such as Disgaea and Phantom Brave, and Games made by Tri-Ace such as Star Ocean.

Favorite Consoles
Nintendo Sytems(All) and PS2

Bad Habits During Gameplay
I use to chew the controller cord...I couldn't resist, it was..chewy..I got over it when I was 6. During gameplay I have no habits.

Looking Foward to
Nights 2(This title's development is still in speculation), Brawl and SMG.
Being the Greatest Nintendo gaming devloper, in the future teaching my kids how to be as good in gaming as I am.

Mario Famous said:
Disgaea 1 & 2 (PS2)
Makai Kingdom (PS2)
Favorite games
Mario Series, Games made by Nippon Ichi such as Disgaea and Phantom Brave, and Games made by Tri-Ace such as Star Ocean.

Looking Foward to
Nights 2(This title's development is still in speculation), Brawl and SMG.
Being the Greatest Nintendo gaming devloper, in the future teaching my kids how to be as good in gaming as I am.

Big smile gif not found
but you cant masster Disgaea 1 and 2 (just come out) to get everything done is unspoken

Last edited:
I mean, if you've unlocked every class, defeated Baal, gotten every item and endind...theres nothing else to do.

If your talking about item world, that's a different story, you dont have to max residents out to master this game.

Disgaea 2 the same way except for the Dark Gate and Land of Carnage. I've did everything there is to do in those games. Getting residents for items is just something extra you can do in your spare time.

Last edited:
Whoa do you havea outside life lol

them games need a percent compleate meater thing

Gaming since: 1991

Consoles History: Mega Drive (Genesis), Playstation, Playstation 2, Gamecube, Xbox, Xbox 360

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (PC)
Rez (PS2)
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time (XBOX)
Civilization IV (PC)
Metroid Prime (GC)
Metroid Prime 2 (GC)
Metal Gear Solid (PS1)
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (GC)
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (GC)
Final Fantasy VI (PS1)
Final Fantasy VII (PS1)
Final Fantasy IX (PS1)
Project Gotham Racing 2 (XBOX)
Grand Theft Auto III (PS2)
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (PS2)
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (PS2)
Sonic 1, 2, 3, Knuckles, CD (MD/PC)
Dead Rising (X360)
Resident Evil 4 (GC)
Soul Calibur 2 (PS2)
Bust-a-Move (Puzzle Bobble) (Arcade)
Streets of Rage series (MD)
Tales of Symphonia (GC)

First Gaming Glory Moment: Beating Sonic 1 for first time (which is actually very easy, but hey, I was 5).

Best Gaming Moment: I can't decide.

Worst Gaming Moment: Buying Final Fantasy X-2.

Most Difficult Gaming Moment: Beating Chykka (the Torvus Bog boss) in Metroid Prime 2.

Favourite Consoles: Playstation

Bad Habits during Gaming: I used to be a cable chewer too... :lol:

Looking forward to: Twilight Princess, Red Steel, Metroid Prime 3, Grand Theft Auto IV, Spore, Super Mario Galaxy, Assassin's Creed, Final Fantasy XII, Too Human, Resident Evil 5

Mario Famous said:
I had alot of spare time when I was playing these. Thats probably why I enjoy these games because of the length it takes to fully complete them.

And heres me a working man

Back