Your Gaming History

Gaming since: I was about 10 when i started. 1998?

Console History: Gameboys (All of them), N64, Dreamcast, Ps1, Gamecube, DS and Xbox.

Games Mastered: Metroid II: Return of samus, Tekken 1-3, Crash bandicoot, Mario 64, Metroid prime 1+2 and Zelda:The wind waker.

Games Most loved: See above + the pokemon series, Pilotwings 64, Goldeneye, Banjo Kazooie and Soul Caliber 1+2

First Gaming Glory Moment: Beating Metroid II: Return of samus. First game I ever got for my Gameboy! =D

Best Gaming Moment: Having a goldeneye tournament with all of my freinds and coming out on top.

Worse Gaming Moment: My gameboy advance getting stolen (Before the DS came out).

Most Difficult Gaming Moment: Battletoads.

Favourite Game: Super Mario 64 DS

Favourite Console: DS

Bad Habits During Gaming: Shouting. VERY loud.

Looking Forward to: Twilight princess and seeing how the DS connects with the Wii.

I started gaming on the Commodore 64 when I was just old enough to even hold a controller. Then moved on to the NES and have owned every mainstream system (even a few off the wall ones, can we say Virtual Boy?) since the release of the NES. I have come to master FPSs from the hundreds of hours I spent with the original Team Fortress. Now, I can usually pick up any FPS and be first or second in the room right off the bat. I also pride myself in my OCD. If I am playing a game, I need to search every nook and cranny for stuff... sometimes it gets really annoying but I have to beat a game to the max even at the expense of my sanity. Haha So that sums it up, I've been a gamer since the Commodore 64 was released and will be a gamer until the day I croke.

Mario Famous said:
lol, I work as well, I didn't have plans during the weekends so I stayed in to play them, when I was off on some weekdays I played them too.:hand:

Meh I got other games to play at the same time

Gaming since: I had an NES on it's launch lol

Console History: NES, Gameboy, Dreamcast, sega, snes, n64, xbox, ps2, gc, and soon a wii..plus I was a big PC gamer

Games Mastered: just too many... but probably the most played was Kung Fu on NES

Games Most loved:
Number Crunchers on the big 5 1/2 floppy
Doom the first (pc)
Super Mario Bros
All the Zeldas
Mike Tyson's Punch Out
All the Street Fighters
Mario 64<--probably the greatest game
Goldeneye 007 (N64)
Mario karts all of 'em
Diablo 2 (PC still playing lol)
God of war
re4

First Gaming Glory Moment: Beating Super Mario Bros. I might have cried if I'd have known

Best Gaming Moment: Many, beating my older brother in almost every game played, pissed him off to no end, then he'd punch me and lock me in a closet....it was worth it

Worse Gaming Moment: Him finding a game that I just couldn't beat him in... Mortal Combat(still hate that whole series to this day)

Most Difficult Gaming Moment: Too many but maybe the hardest was adjusting to Mario 64's 3d world... it was just too much and so different

Favourite Game: Favorite game of all time Doom

Facourite Console: to date SNES (hopefully the Wii soon)

Bad Habits During Gaming: Ignoring everything but the game.

Looking Forward to: Virtual Console

and of all things how could I ever forget Tomb Raider....

Last edited:
Gaming since: I think i played digdug when i was about 4 years old.

Consoles History: Super Nintendo Entertainment System,GBC,playstation, N64,GBA,playstation2,Nintendo DS.

Most beloved games:
Pokemon Red (GBC)
Supermario all-stars (SNES)
FFIV (GBA)
Grandia (PS)
FF IX (PS)
FF VII (PS)
MediEvil(PS)
Primal (PS2)
Jak & Daxter 3 (PS2)

First Gaming Glory Moment: Probably when i defeated the last boss in mediEvil
after countless attempts on hard difficulty.

Best Gaming Moment: Completing FFIX was special. It is also what made me understand, and like the rpg genre.

Worst Gaming Moment: One day in 1999 my sisters destroyed all my PS1 games (about 10-12) :mad5:

Most Differcult Gaming Moment:A few missions in Jak2, and the last boss in PoP:WW.

Favourite Games:
1. FFIX
2. Grandia
3. FFIV

Favourite Consoles: PS

Bad Habits during Gaming: None that i'm aware off.

Looking forward to: FF:CB,Mass Effect, MP3,Bioshock,Animal Crossing etc.

Gaming Since: I dunno, since I was... 4? I'm 12 now...

Console History: PC, PSP. Yep, that's all. However, I run pirated NES and SNES on the PSP (omg hax)

Games most Loved: Worms (best multiplayer ever) Some FPS for the PC, Age of Empires (and plenty other RTS!), Civilization 2-4, Burnout, WipEout Pure, Lumines, Lego Star Wars, Stepmania (PSPrevoultion).

First Gaming Glory Moment: Destroying my brother at Worms.

Best Gaming Moment: Finally running the hack for the PSP that let me run pirated NES and SNES with an emulator (full speed :D), pirated PSP games, and of course PSPrevoultion.

Worst Gaming Moment: Running out of ammo with just one hit away from defeating the boss at level 4 in Every Extend Extra.

Favourite Game: Tetris (don't laugh)

Favourite Console: Wait, does it include PC? If not, PSP. So easy to run pirated games on :D

Bad Habits While Gaming: Kicking too much ass. Joking. My bad habit is losing of course.

Looking forward to: Nintendo Wii? My cousin buying the PS3? The release of all the good PSP games? My download of Lumines 2 finishing?

Your Gaming History

Gaming since: i was about 8

Consoles History: sega genesis, playstation, N64, dreamcast, jaguar haha, playstation2, xbox, gamecube, psp, DS, xbox 360

Games Mastered and Most Loved: way too many

First Gaming Glory Moment: When my brother couldn't beat a boss in a game, I can't remember what game it was but he asked for help and I beat it. Nothing like being able to do something your older brother can't.

Best Gaming Moment: Beating FFVII, it was a long journey and I almost didn't want it to end. It such a great feeling, after becoming so swept up in the story.

Worst Gaming Moment: When I found out Sega was bailing out on the Dreamcast.

Most Differcult Gaming Moment: totally conquering any square-enix game haha

Favourite Games: Final Fantasy VII, Shenmue, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Favourite Consoles: PS2, N64, Dreamcast

Bad Habits during Gaming: yelling paragraphs of curse words at a time haha

Looking forward to: getting my Wii at launch!

Rememberd a best gameing moment (memory sucks)
working in a game shop knew some wrestling fans
they said that they where good at wcw revenge
challenged them (in store) they picked Kevin nash, Hulk, and sting I picked Ray miserio and showed them how its played beat all three 1 2 3
I masterd that game
shame theres gona be no vc for it

Gaming since: I dunno, maybe since i was 5?

Console History: SNES, N64, GCN, Wii (whenever it gets here!)

Games Mastered: Too many to list

Games Most loved:

Goldeneye 007 (N64)
Super Smash Bros Melee (GCN)
Super Mario 64 (n64)
Mario Kart 64 (N64)
Need For Speed series
Zelda

First Gaming Glory Moment: Beating Super Mario World 100% with the hidden star levels!

Best Gaming Moment: Winning Godeneye

Worse Gaming Moment: My brother deleting all o my memory on SNES

Most Difficult Gaming Moment: Majora's Mask was pretty tough

Favourite Games: Super Mario 64

Facourite Console: Cube

Bad Habits During Gaming: Yelling at the TV

Looking Forward to: Everything about the wii.

Started gaming when i was for. Played PC games up to now. Started with the original Grand Prix when i was about 4, Warcraft 1 when i was 6, Warcraft 2 8. Then started playing some N64 games on brothers console, Golden Eye, Mario 64, Mario Karts etc.

Started playing online gaming when i was 12. Started with rtcw played in a not so good US clan. Then i played MOHAA is one of those big multi gaming clans with ranks, fun times there. Then moved onto Call of Duty within in this clan leading its COD section. Left to make it in the competitive world. Made my own competitve gaming team for COD, played with the same people for about a year, finaly becoming one of the top 10 maybe top 5 COD clans. Stop planning Call of Duty, played a bit of World of Warcraft, Warcraft 3 TFT. Tried my hands at COD2 and DOD competitive gaming didnt like them either. Been playing SP games with a bit of MP casual gaming. Waiting for the wii.

i'll just list systems i have had

1. Texas Instruments 1984
2. Atari 1986
3. NES - 5 years after it was released
4. Gameboy - original
5. Sega Genisus
6. XBOX - only played games on it for a month then used it as a DVD player till the drive wore out.

love,
dre

Last edited:
gaming consoles owned:
NES
SNES

favourite games:
Lifeforce (NES)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: The Arcade Game (NES)
Bubble Bobble (NES)
Donkey Kong (SNES)

First Gaming Glory Moment
Beating Lifeforce (but using the 30 additional lives cheat)

Worst Gaming Moment
Only being able to pass a certain point of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (part 1), the part in the sewar jumping between points and always falling the water.

Bad Habits During Playing
Sitting too close to the tv at difficult points of a game.

Gaming since: Probably 1992 or 1993--four or five years old.

Console History: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Advance SP, PSP.

Games Mastered: Not that many, as I have a bad habit of not playing games to completion.

Favorite Games:
Battletoads (NES)
Ninja Gaiden (NES)
TMNT IV: Turtles in Time (SNES)
Mario Paint (SNES)
Battletoads & Double Dragon (SNES)
Super Mario Kart (SNES)
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars (SNES)
Super Mario World (SNES)
Donkey Kong Country (SNES)
Goldeneye 007 (N64)
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64)
Pokemon Stadium (N64)
WWF Attitude (PS1)
GTA III (PS2)
Final Fantasy X (PS2)

First Gaming Glory Moment: Tough to say. Probably beating Super Mario RPG.

Worst Gaming Moment: Selling my NES when I got my SNES, and selling my SNES and N64 later. What the hell was I thinking?

Most Difficult Gaming Moment: The first Ninja Turtles game for NES was and still is legendary for being retartedly hard. I never got past the third or fourth level.

Favourite Console: For sheer nostalgia factor and the huge number of awesome games on the console, SNES. Though my shiny new Wii is a strong contender.

Bad Habits During Gaming: I get very competitive and frustrated sometimes.

Looking Forward to: Finishing Twilight Princess and expanding my Wii library.

gaming since 1980
Atari 2600 - no real fav all fun fun fun
NES - Bionic Commando(fav)
PS1 - metal gear & Tokyo Highway Battle (its really a drifting game)
GameBoyColor - Pokemon Silver/Gold
GameBoyAdvance - Pokemon Sapphire (still playing)
PS2 - Burnout series
Xbox - just got it (used) have not played
PC - been a FPS player for years
Wii - Wii Sports so far.......

First Gaming Glory Moment
beating both brothers @ Combat (invisi-tanks) (atari 2600)

Worst Gaming Moment
stupidly traded older brother 5 Atari games for some Legos :mad2:

Most Difficult
Got my NES for x-mas @ grandmas - grandma had a B&W tv....mario not easy in black and white

Favorite Console
probably NES so many memories of PWNGE!!

Back