Another Mario Sports Game,PLEASE

nintendo_oldschool

Brawl is The Best SSB
Aug 16, 2006
Kitchener, Canada (Wario,ROB and Lucas My Mains. S
Wii Online Code
6064-9014-5481-1100
I just thought they should make another Mario Sports game they have,Tennis,Baseball,Soccer,golf They have done Basketball so why don't they Do Hockey. I'm from Canada I love Hockey, Since I know they won't make a EA Sports Hockey Game on Wii. Graphics Are a Factor for the wii mean it's not good enough for a realistic looking Hockey Game.

So PLEASE NINTENDO MAKE THIS GAME :yesnod:

It's probably coming. They would be missing a big opportunity if they didn't.

true, an mario hockey game would suffice if not a real one:lol:

If they make tennis on the Wii I bet it would be awesome. Baseball too.

Yeah I reckon the best mario sports game would probably be tennis or baseball. Hockey would be good too.

Surfing on the balance board would be totally awesome, but hopefully NOT with a semi-transparent Mii blocking out half the graphics, heh. The thing about hockey would be the mechanics, but since it can easily detect baseball directional hitting, I see no reason why it couldn't handle hockey.

Yes, Mario Baseball was mentioned in an issue of Nintendo Power. Once Kart comes out, we should hear more about Mario Golf and Tennis, as the Wiimote works well for those sort of games.

CantGetAWii said:
Yes, Mario Baseball was mentioned in an issue of Nintendo Power. Once Kart comes out, we should hear more about Mario Golf and Tennis, as the Wiimote works well for those sort of games.

you should mean OR, seeing as how mario golf and tennis are made by the same third party development team, but they're currently working on 'we love golf' so i highly doubt a mario golf will come anytime soon

i hope tennis comes soon though

hm, i think that could work quite nice actually, i'de pay to play that.

c'monnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mario poker!

Wii-Natic said:
I've never seen a Mario b-ball and i'm the farthest thing away from a hockey fan, but I STILL want a Mario hockey

ya, there was one, mario 3 on 3 hoops for the ds

Back