One Big Happy Family! (game)

Wario Lives!!!!!!

((im died....o_o....im going to make a comeback))

*at a local hospital name Kingdom Hearts Hospital where the body of the died Wario laid on a hospital bed with a white sheet covered his face as a sign that he has passed away. He laid in room 172 where Dr. Mario and Nurse Peach are talking over what they could of done to save the most greedy person in the world.....and also friendly at times.....and sometimes random.*

Dr. Mario: -looks toward the wall and punches its with an outburst of anger- We tired and tried and tried.......but we ended up failing.....i cant believe this is my first loss of life in my F****** whole career as a Doctor. I feel like crap!

Nurse Peach: -walks behind the Doctor- i know Doctor - tries to comfort Dr. Mario by putting both her hands on his shoulder- but we did all we could so save this man. His wound were so severe that we couldnt do nothing......and watch as he die slowing.

Dr. Mario: NO! -bangs the wall with both of his hands-

Nurse Peach: -backs away suddenly and feels frighten by his outburst-

Dr. Mario: I WILL NOT FAIL!!!!.......NEVER!!! There is only one thing left that can save this mans life.......the 1-up Serum.

Nurse Peach: No Doctor! That serum has been banned for playing with God. You can lose your life in exchange if you get caught doing so.

Dr. Mario: -takes out the "1-up Serum"- i know......but i cannot take this feeling of failure.......i have to do it. Even if it means to lose my own life to save another. -pulls out Wario's arm and injects the "1-up serum" into his vein and walks back- stany back Nurse.

Nurse Peach: O.....okay -walks back a few- Whats going to happen Doctor?

Dr. Mario: this.....is going to happened

*A green glow starts to cover the body of wario and slowly starts to float in the air. The white sheet is still covering Wario as his body is healing at extreme speed. Has Wario been brought back to life?......has he fully healed?*

*Warios body falls back on to the hospital as the white sheet still manages to stay covered over Wario*

Nurse Peach: Did it work, Doctor?

Dr. Mario: it should.....-goes to to the body and checks his pulse- we got one!

Wario: uhh.....where am i?

((yeah.....it ends there...IM BACK!!!...great right!.....it ends there.....:lol:))

Last edited:
-stumples out of the hospital bed-

-looks around and sees Dr. Mario and Nurse peach-

Wario: and who....are....you?

Dr. Mario: Hey!! come-a back in 'ere! *looks down depressed and finds a hair from Wario's mustache, and grins evily*

(Bw, do you really wasnna be the dog?)

Everyone turns to the tv:

The hospital drama series 'I heard you likez getting hurt' is on and in the current scene is a a nurse wearing a 'sexy nurse' outfit and a doctor

Axtlar: Hey lookie here its Cap'n!

Dr.Mario: I think he plays the extremely odd character sexy nurse really well

Axtlar: me too, it comes natural to him.

after that side track the original scene continues

{Axtlár} said:
Dr. Mario: Hey!! come-a back in 'ere! *looks down depressed and finds a hair from Wario's mustache, and grins evily*

(Bw, do you really wasnna be the dog?)
*erie music in background*

(:)lol:))

-barges in the house-

Where are my tacos?!?!?!

-bw walks up to icyoooppplaa-

-icy looks at dog-

-bw acts sad-

-icy brings the dog inside his house-

-insert drama music-

"where are my tacos?.......and why is there note on the fridge?"

-takes note and reads it-

"i know who you are? if you ever ant to see yor tacos again, you must get rid of this man...."

-sees a picture of a man-

"who goes by the name...."

Back