One Big Happy Family! (game)

Sorry, I couldn't be bothered to read past the fourth page (you guys went post-crazy,lol). Fill me in?

LevesqueIsKing said:
Sorry, I couldn't be bothered to read past the fourth page (you guys went post-crazy,lol). Fill me in?

Lol man where did you go?

ok, Celeste is pregnant but she doesn't know whose baby it is: mine or yours, so she's been talking to her sister Shaniqua (Arav) who hates me and she's been encouraging her to tell me the truth about her not knowing who the father is (she aslso seems to have an evil plan up her sleeve) so that I get all sad, because I have no idea and declared he was a boy and that I would name him Arnulfiño like my grandfather and father before me, and I would pass down my headband that's been passed down for ages. Luigi was living in our house for some reason playing music with other members of the band, Ox was sneaking looking through our window to catch some action from me and Celeste's bedroom, but got none since Celeste stood me up, Syntax turned out to be bi and his wife/husband ditched him, Wario died (we saw it on the news) but we expect a resucitation. Also there were more news about a radiation company (which turned out to be the building we live in) releasing a giant serpent-like monster releasing chaos all over town. Oh and we still don't know where we live; we gotta choose, make a poll or something.

Just check the first page to see updated stuff, oh and if someone thinks I forgot to mention something important just post it.

Last edited by a moderator:
-walks in-

-looks around-

-goes straight for the fridge and takes out a sandwich-

-takes a bite out of sandwich-

-walks to a chair and sits down-

im confused.....

wario2ooo said:
-walks in-

-looks around-

-goes straight for the fridge and takes out a sandwich-

-takes a bite out of sandwich-

-walks to a chair and sits down-

im confused.....

Joins Warrio .

puts up feet

Waits

Help Please! How do i make my own forum or post or whatever it's called i only know how to talk to peopke by replying to other threads. If any1 can help i'll be > :-D

Just read the whole pages of this, Wario...and I call dibs on the sandwich!!! *takes it from Wario*

*Celeste has morning sickness and is feeling pretty emo*

*Axtlar enters kitchen where Celeste is with her face buried in the sink*

oh, umm, are you ok, honey?

{Axtlár} said:
*Axtlar enters kitchen where Celeste is with her face buried in the sink*

oh, umm, are you ok, honey?
No baby, I'm sooo sick. Being pregnant is NOT fun. And these food cravings, AHH. Darling when you have some free time would you mind picking up some dill pickles and chocolate milkshakes to dip them in?

*Celeste doesn't know what to do...whether to tell Axtlar the truth or not. She also wonders if he has truly been faithful. Why would he bring Petroclimica all the way from Mexico just to play the violin in the living room...? If Axtlar has cheated, he can't be that mad at her...Celeste needs to find out the truth.*

Celeste said:
No baby, I'm sooo sick. Being pregnant is NOT fun. And these food cravings, AHH. Darling when you have some free time would you mind picking up some dill pickles and chocolate milkshakes to dip them in?

*Celeste doesn't know what to do...whether to tell Axtlar the truth or not. She also wonders if he has truly been faithful. Why would he bring Petroclimica all the way from Mexico just to play the violin in the living room...? If Axtlar has cheated, he can't be that mad at her...Celeste needs to find out the truth.*

being pregnant is not fun? oh, well, you do look kinda funny with that belly though, oh and sure I'll get the dill milkshakes and chocolate pickles! no problem! *pats her back a bit and walks out the kitchen to the living room where Petroclimica is sitting* oh bye Petroclimica! *kisses her on the cheek and exits*

LevesqueIsKing said:
^Ahahaha, freaking perfect.

Hey, bro! how's it hanging? come 'ere! *takes him by the neck and knuckles his head* hhahaha! all right, Celeste is in there, man, if you please can keep her company while I'm gone, be back in a while!

*Walks into kitchen and wraps arm around Celeste's waist*

how you doin?

Last edited:
Back