One Big Happy Family! (game)

Band Members:
Guitarist-Luigi
Singer-Syntax
Drummer-Mario
Flutist-Axltar
Manager-OxHaker

its sleeting, a huge monster going thro town and our house and theirs a hurrican in Canada all while Wario killed *makes slity motion across throat* himself and we are still here why???

Congrats, Ox!!!! now we'll hopefully get better music.....wait, when did you graduate out of Manager's school?

No, she's asleep!! so am I, or so she thinks, so shhh!!!

And tthat concludes today's episode! tune in tomorrow for more dramatic sequences!

*credits roll in with a very epic song by our band with Syntax singing inspiringly*

{Axtlár} said:
Congrats, Ox!!!! now we'll hopefully get better music.....wait, when did you graduate out of Manager's school?
heres my degree...i drew it all by myself

Smiley%20confused.jpg

And Now! A Word from our sponsors!:

"Come on down to the Incredibily-Annoying-Wavey-Arms-Guy-Store! We have tons of Incredibily-Annoying-Wavey-Arms-Guys here. All because I made a banking error, I have an endless supply of Incredibily-Annoying-Wavey-Arms-Guys! So come on down to the Incredibily-Annoying-Wavey-Arms-Guy-Store, and get you Incredibily-Annoying-Wavey-Arms-Guy today!"

See you all tomorrow, folks!

...wait. When does this show start?....Because it'll start for me at 3:00 Californian Time.

Dumbass_Luigi said:

"Come on down to the Incredibily-Annoying-Wavey-Arms-Guy-Store! We have tons of Incredibily-Annoying-Wavey-Arms-Guys here. All because I made a banking error, I have an endless supply of Incredibily-Annoying-Wavey-Arms-Guys! So come on down to the Incredibily-Annoying-Wavey-Arms-Guy-Store, and get you Incredibily-Annoying-Wavey-Arms-Guy today!"

Isnt that from Family Guy?

Dumbass_Luigi said:

See you all tomorrow, folks!

...wait. When does this show start?

*Tomás watching the dumb commercial* whatt?! this idiots are our sponsors? come on!! they're ruining our soap!!!

Awesome!

Sigh..this thread really can't be much more than a spam fest until Celeste comes back :lol:

Tomorrow on dis show: Arav's evil plan revealed, Axltar gets a surpirse, and an unexpected person appears....maybe.

Back