One Big Happy Family! (game)

{Axtlár} said:
*was drinking Corona, as soon as I hear Luigi, spits it all in his face* what?!!? we gotta quarantine!!! ...........Aw, Luigi!! that's the Canadian channel! who cares!
Ohh.....*Changes channel*

News: This just in! It appears that Wario has killed himself! Further info at 11:00!
....:(

Dumbass_Luigi said:
Ohh.....*Changes channel*

News: This just in! It appears that Wario has killed himself! Further info at 11:00!
....:(

*speechlessss* sorry , bud *pats on back* ....You know I have heard of a great deal from gypsies' resucitation...we gotta try that.

Celeste said:
THE FOLLOWING SCENE WAS TOO HOT FOR DAYTIME TV SOAPS...
Next Episode:
*A new day begins. Celeste and Shaniqua are in Shaniqua's trailer talking about everything that's been going on*
Girl I KNOW you ain't gonna play like dat...I helped you with ALL of your baby's daddy problems. Sven, Jamal, Kwun Yin, all them guys you be waitin' on child support from..I was there. So tell me, what I gotta do?!?

Trailer? :lol:

Fine..Ill help you..Girl you gotta just let him think the babies his, in case it isnt. If it is...just..great e_e. Don't tell him anything at all you should be fine *goes to hug her and gives an evil grin behind her back as we hug. Celeste has no idea what her sister really has in mind*

Dumbass_Luigi said:
Huh?....You know what? This isn't really a Happy Family...
I knowwww MUAHAHAHAA the ironyyyy!!

Tis a soap opera. Really never is. but what were doing realy is pretty contradictory to Axtlars first post.:lol:

Nope...but can anyone tell me why its still sleeting outside in 100F weather???

ARav989 said:
Tis a soap opera. Really never is. but what were doing realy is pretty contradictory to Axtlars first post.:lol:
It doesn't matter, it's what I had in mind anyway, first post just a facade.

Yeah....Well: Wario's dead, Arav is planning someting evil, Celeste doesn't know who her baby belongs to, and Syntax is bisexual.

...That sums this whole thing up, so far.

Dumbass_Luigi said:
Yeah....Well: Wario's dead, Arav is planning someting evil, Celeste doesn't know who her baby belongs to, and Syntax is bisexual.

...That sums this whole thing up, so far.
you forogt the sleetin.....WAT??? Celeste has a BABY!!!!! [really tiny voice] i hope its not mine...

haha Syntax reveals his true colors eh? Well..at least he didnt FULLY come outa the closet.

*Still waits in bed* WOW this is great...got stood up by the missus, AGAIN! hmmmm this is suspicious to me...I'll just sleep *snores*

....*Climbs up tree by Axl's bedroom....sees no sex, goes back down*

Hey Ox! I tink Axl's havin' problems with his lady!....They are still not in thier bed!....and it's been 20 minutes!

covers axtlar in blanket...poor poor Wario...i feel for ya man :cryin:

edit: ummm....Pluto okay??? man Luigi, i wanted to see something, ehh

Back