One Big Happy Family! (game)

Celeste said:
Yes, you're a father... *Celeste looks away uncomfortably, trying not to cry*
I don't know the sex of the baby yet, babe. We'll go find out together.

[Dramatic Irony]
While Axtlar had been in Mexico, Celeste had gotten lonely. She has needs, you know. Axtlar's brother Leve had been a shoulder to cry on, someone to count on....someone to, well, you know...

YAYY!!! I'm gonna name him after my grandaddy, my daddy and me! Arnulfiño!! because he's my blood and all of my past's blood, I'll give him my lucky headband that's been passed down for ages! wow I can't wait, I bet he looks exactly like me!! *kisses Celeste* I'll go buy stuff for him, bye! *exits*

*Cough* You know....I haven't seen Wario in a while.....Hmm....
*Starts playing suspensful music*

*Wario appears*

o_O....o_o....o_O ARRGHHH1!!!! *Wario hits Luigi with a whiffle bat severalt imes*
(don't blame me, he's being doing that for the past 2 days)

Don't blame what on you?
*Stops playing music*

....and Mushroom.....you're the drummer only! Band auditioning is up!

*Relieved that Axtlar has left, Celeste calls her sister Arav/Shaniqua*
What do I do, sis? Either one could be the father. How do I tell Axtlar? What do I say to Leve? I'm so confused *sobs*
I WAS ON THE PILL!!!!

Dumbass_Luigi said:
Don't blame what on you?
*Stops playing music*
Uhhh nothing?

*flutes start playing*

....I break in on the conversation somehow....."Who are the two people? Leve and Axltar?"

...Band Members:
Guitarist-Me
Drummer-Mario
Flutist-Axltar

Celeste said:
What do I do, sis? Either one could be the father. How do I tell Axtlar? What do I say to Leve? I'm so confused *sobs*
I WAS ON THE PILL!!!!

Hello, Celeste!!!! I'm back!..I didn't know Luigi (what's up, Luigi? *high fives*)was your sister!! or are you talking on the phone with those invisible headphones? I heard the word "father" are you breaking the news to everyone!?:smilewinkgrin: Hey, Luigi, when's our next gig, man?

No, no, no Axltar, Celeste was calling Arav.....while I called Celeste, unannounced, and asked the question.

....Oxhaker.....that must mean you're either a step-brother or a Bro-in-law.

oxhaker said:
Wario2ooo's brother but not Dumbass_Luigi's
lol all right..and yeah stepbrot sounds good.

Ohhh I see now Luigi! loo at her! isn't she beautiful1? hahaha I'm very happy and gay

Last edited by a moderator:
Celeste said:
I WAS ON THE PILL!!!!

girl! i tol ya not to be wit dat guy. He would only make trouble! I'm not helping you with this one(thinks to self: ill only tear you apart)...oh and btw sis, i seen the package the pill came in..it was expired by 2 years. *hangs up*

Back