one of my favorite 64 games, why is'nt it on the vc?

gingerkid

Banned
Mar 18, 2007
I have a game that is unique, fun, and hilarious. It is called silicon valley for the n64. In the game you are a computer chip that goes from animal to animal controling the animals to get to a certain goal. it was one of my favorite games when i was younger. my question is have you guys played this game? and what are you're favorite 64 games that you want on the vc?

by vc do you meen virtual console bcause i dont have a wii yet but i am getting 1 soon and if so i would like to see concers bad fur day

yes vc stands for virtual console and conkers bad fur day is sadly owned by rare which is owned by microsoft now. so the chances for that game are slim.

that is sad to here because it was 1 of the n64 games there was in my oppion

yeah bad fur day was great...wish i had kept my 64...oh well ill just go to a friends and play it...As for the VC id say Golden Eye, spent so many hours playin the MP for it. Also Turok 2 for the MP.

I thought I was the only one that ever played it! It was so fun! But I don't think we'll ever see it on the VC because it wasn't really mainstream.

Goldeneye and Perfect Dark, but I'm not holding my breath for those. I'd also like Majora's Mask, which I'm sure will be out eventually, because I never had time to get very far into it back when my brother had it.

Games I'd like to see on it? Well, Majora's Mask of course and I wouldn't mind seeing Mischief Makers or Mario Party.

Back