online problem number 2:

Guys, seriously stop putting up more pointless threads whining about obvious problems that are being sorted out as we speak. I'll repeat what I said in one of the other 5 million whine topics:

"Have none of you guys ever played an online game before? When World of Warcraft was launched it was absolutely terrible for the first week or so, extreme lag and loads of people unable to get online. The same thing happens everytime EA release a big title. The Battlefield series was plagued with teething problems. In fact, CnC 3 which was only recently launched had the same thing. And these companies have been making online games services for years!

This is not your game. That is a fact. Dont panic either; it will work fine soon enough. Theres no point going crazy over it and threatening to trade your game in etc. At the end of the day who cares? You will only be tempted to re purchase it once its made clear everyone else is online and enjoying the game.

I think theres a little bit of console gamer inexperience and naivety at play here."

Back