Orange bar position

gzusnw

WiiChat Member
Oct 7, 2006
Mexico
Wii Online Code
8631-7650-3694-5161
just a minor detail...
when adjusting the wiimote settings on my TV.. the "options" submenu of Twilight Princess...
there's a part where you "locate" the bar in your Tv with the inscription "adjust the orange bar so it matches the EXACT size and position of the sensor bar".... bu somewhere I read that this particular bar was to "tell" the wii your TV size... so...................
the orange bar must go from SIDE to SIDE of my TV or from SIDE to SiDE of the sensor bar???
http://render2.snapfish.com/render2...?*KUp7BHSHqqy7XH6gXPJo|Rup6lQJ|/of=50,586,443
(look at the above picture).. the "orange bar" must look in my tv like the blue or like the green option??

well it figures out the size of your tv by comparing the size of the sensor bar to the size of your tv. they already know what the ratio is (16:9 or 4:3), but they have no way of knowing the real dimensions. what they do know are the dimensions of the wii sensor bar, so by taking the size of the sensor bar in comparison to the size of the orange bar on the screen, it can calculate the size of your tv.

so.................. the orange bar may fit my TV size??

yes, both work properly.. but maybe the BLUE option is the best... i don't know, but this setting is there 4 something... I changed to the BLUE option (after playing and beating Zelda 4 hours), I don't see any difference but I think is the best choice...

o yea, the blue option is better. sorry, i didnt know thats what you were asking

-edit

wow i must be color blind or something, i meant green. but yea its supposed to match the size of your sensor bar, so its obviously going to be the green one

Last edited:
No the blue option is not better because it clearly asks to position the orange to the exact size and position of the sensor bar. You cant slide the orange bar left or right because the INSTRUCTION MANUAL clearly stated to position your sensor bar exactly in the center of your tv. When done so and you got to customize the orange bar, it will fit to the exact proportions of the position and size of the sensor bar.

Back