Other than the wii what else are you into

Gaz said:
a home game, with over 40 people. we got a serious circle of people who play.
Over 40 people at a home game?? Dayym! How many tables did you have? How big's your house like??

Lewi T said:
Over 40 people at a home game?? Dayym! How many tables did you have? How big's your house like??
When i say home game, not really at someones house but only with people we know, so everything was legit. and we had 4 tables at start, so 10 per table, which is cramped at start, but after 1 person gets knocked out it's better.

Gaz said:
my house is big! and we had 4 tables at start, so 10 per table, which is cramped at start, but after 1 person gets knocked out it's better.
I've only ever played with 10 people once, tenner in, winner takes all...it went down to 3 of us, me and this lad had similar large stacks, and the short stacked lad went all-in 3 times on the run without looking at his cards and won! AND I had good cards each hand. Unbelievable.

Usually we play with about 6 max, for space and organisation, it can get quite messy with a lot of people, especially if people don't play properly, like waiting their turn and things.

Lewi T said:
I've only ever played with 10 people once, tenner in, winner takes all...it went down to 3 of us, me and this lad had similar large stacks, and the short stacked lad went all-in 3 times on the run without looking at his cards and won! AND I had good cards each hand. Unbelievable.

Usually we play with about 6 max, for space and organisation, it can get quite messy with a lot of people, especially if people don't play properly, like waiting their turn and things.
most i've played in was 70, and i finsihed in about 14th, most of the players in that wern't very good tho, and normaly the best players don't perform well.

where i play, me and my mate have the best image, and we get alot of respect from the regulars. as we play very tight, always in with the best hand, play our posisition not our hand as well as always getting good results.

I know someone named Eric Lewis, lol
Also into Shin Chan

Macaroni and cheese:lol: , bugging the crap out of my cat, programming, reading, enviorment, nature, line art, anything with 4 legs and a pair of wings, being strange, pasta... no wait thats not a hobby.

i love computers...i dont know too much but im learning...
i like fixing things or modding things too i like looking at sites like makemagazine and trying to do the stuff i can do lol im pretty big into dirtbiking my dad has been REALLI big into it since he was little so i have a CR 250 now and he bough land just for us to ride and camp out. i also like four wheeling we have two of those....umm alot of my friends and I paintball alot. its alot of fun and i have an Autococker lol ummm im also pretty big into karate...ive been training for 8 years and took a break over the summer because my school closed down(but my NEW school will be opened ON sept 5 WOO) and yeahh thats all i can think of now....i like to be active but i also enjoy technology

Back