P-i-c-t-o-c-h-a-t

WIIDS2

WiiChat Member
Nov 23, 2007
Does anyone use Pictochat anymore? I still do. I was wondering does anyone else?

i used to, still do sometimes, but i get annoyed at the fact it could have been something brill but its just a add on, if it had online capabilities, even if it had friend codes it would have been usefull, but seroiusly right now, what is the point in it, i admit i have used ot with friends but there is no real point when you have a mouth.

hopefully one day the may use it for chat through wii, and then maybe use its mic for chat aswell

ya, they really need to make wi-fi pictochat. i dont do as much but if someone wants to i guess ill join them

Never used it for more than a the initial 'hey cool' minute. The range of the Wireless connection is so short, there isn't really any point.

Maybe if I was at a big Con or something. Like Gen-Con.

Theres really no point to it 20 metres FTW honestly who is so lazy and cant walk 20 metres to talk to someone.....unless there disabled

20 metres, I thought it was only 10? Yeah it's not very useful, unless we can somehow use it to communicate in an exam, because it's not a dictionary or an unapproved calculator lol. It's sorta fun, but just really no point to it.

DS Organise (homebrew for the R4) has access to IRC. So you can just go on that and talk to people.

There are other uses..... like making animations:lol:

bigwilliiy said:
Theres really no point to it 20 metres FTW honestly who is so lazy and cant walk 20 metres to talk to someone.....unless there disabled

I'm disabled and would walk the 20 meters. (not wheel chair bound obviously.)
This picto chat is a waste of time. its like bluetooth on phones. People get all excited when some one else on the bus has theirs on so they can chat about the weather. Please. WASTE WASTE WASTE. If you could go on line then fair 'nough. You could chat as you play maybe.

Back