Pa-Wii-ntal Control?

DanieBark

WiiChat Member
Nov 4, 2006
Does anyone know if there are built-in parental control, other than parents saying, "no, you can't have it"?

I'm just wondering how safe this will be with the internet connection. Are there any parameters that can be set?

Kind regards,

Danielle

There is a parental control for the games. Im not so sure about the internet but there probably is.

Most internet browsers have some sort of parental controls; im here on AOL now, and its a simple click on 'safety' at the top, and its first on your list. If you want to stop children using the web you could perhaps have some sort of parental controls on the pc/ wireless router? I have a Wi-Fi USB connector that came out for the DS, not a router, so you will need someone else for help if you want to do this?

the system does come with a builtin parental control...for internet acces wich you will need a 4 digit password and for game rating.

Yes to access the internet you need the 4 digit code so you can just enter it for him and watch him on the internet.

my mom trusts me. So she don't need parentall controls.
But i do think that you can error some pages... or something else smart.
cause that is so thypicall nintendo..;) thypicallthypi? how do u wright thypical?

....why???
yeah there is one...but I am not sure for the web?

There's a permanent gameplay log that logs all your gameplay and can't be erased. Most parents don't know tha, though....

I'm sure you can turn it on and off some people may want to use the calendar for there own thing and don't want games cluttering it up

Back