paintball vs. airsoft

kid

WiiChat Member
Jan 1, 2007
Personally i prefer airsoft, people always say "omg paint ball kills". In my opinion airsoft kills to, me and my friends have ak-47's with 370 fps and we only wair long sleeve shirts for the chest and let me tell u it kills as much as paint ball. On the other hand when u play paintball usually the guns are fair, like they all have semi-auto but airsoft is plastic and most of the noobies play with springers. For paintball ammo is more expensive and u need gas, while for aeg's and springers u obviously dont. Well every one has there own opinion and ur free to put it out there, just dont bash airsoft too much lol .

I like both, I play paintball tournaments but I only use my airsoft gun to shoot objects and stuff for fun

Airsoft > Paintball

Dont have to deal with the mess and its a hell of a lot cheaper, plus you dont have to refill your CO2 tank after every match.

amen^^^^ lol. sucks there are no as fields near me. o btw heres another plus to airsoft, u get to do reinactments.-- http://youtube.com/watch?v=m_ql85W8yCk

p.s. redan do u live anywhere near philly cuz u live in pa and so do i, newtown to be exact

Last edited:
Paintball doesn't hurt. Trust me it just doesn't and hitting someone in the Balls is VERY VERY Fun. Not fun for them I suppose

operation Irene =] biggest airsoft tourny sponsored by the military! i want to go soo bad.

I play airsoft and i used to have an AEG but now i got a full-auto, HFC m9 fullmetal GBB. But... i cant play now because of the cold weather outside freezing my mag. And PB does hurt so i like airsoft, plus the guns look realistic.

yea exactly i love how airsoft guns are usually replicas.

well i do a lil of both but i like paintball more cuz of the rush and the pain n stuff lol air soft is fun cuz u can juss grab the gun and friends and play in the yard but if u do that with paintball...it could lead to problems so yeahh

Paintball is good if you can spend more $$ . . .There are field fees, buying paint balls at the field, co2 recharges, cleaning your gun.

Paintaball is more fun too. . .but airsoft is good on a limited budget. You can get thousands of balls for cheap, you can get decent quality guns for not too much $$, some are manual so no extra expense there or you can get ones that use batteries. There are more expensive airsoft guns of course that use co2. You can play with airsoft in more places since the bb's don't go all that far, whereas paintball you need some serious land to play on.

I'd go with Paintball if I had more time to play with that stuff.

Yeah, i think airsoft takes the cake here. Just look at how nice and heavy the guns can get. They can look real and feel real.

You probably could but keep in mind I made it in like 5 minutes. Working on another one but actually taking time to do it

Back