pc emulater

ganton

sleeps with the fishes
Oct 22, 2006
in your head reputation: 101-24 till next block
Wii Online Code
7927-4585-8292-8959
a while ago i read that wii would come out with a pc emulator ( so you could play pc games on wii) and this would be accompainied by keyboard/mouse. ( my source was ing) does any one have any info on this.???

Where do people find this crap?

I don't even have to do the research to tell you this is not true. Most pc games that come on a cd have to be installed. Most newer ones require directx. Neither of which are gonna happen on the Wii.

There are many ways to make your Wiimote work with the PC (via bluetooth) and use scripts to play PC games.

No news on an emulator though.

ganton said:
a while ago i read that wii would come out with a pc emulator ( so you could play pc games on wii) and this would be accompainied by keyboard/mouse. ( my source was ing) does any one have any info on this.???

Who or what is "ing"?

I think he meant IGN.

To the OP- You may be confusing PC-emulator with the PC-engine aka Turbografx...

no like i said this was a while ago and i was un sure of it

i think this was created like pre wii ( before realease ) it also said by 2015

it was far fechted so i thought i would ask

If this was even close to being true. We would be able to play the main series of final fantasy for the wii. Lmao if this is true nintendo would have no competetion at all. So i doubt that

If you want to play games on your Wii, great.
If you want to play games on your PC, think about it.

PC (via bluetooth) and use scripts to play PC games.
Most computers don't have bluetooth installed yet, Apple do though. So you'll need to go to the shop and get a Bluetooth dongle, or nip to Ebay or Amazon or whatever you use to get cheap stuff. At least £2 down the drain. (I am English) Then like loizoskounios said, you'd need to make a script or download one off the net to play with your wiimote on games.

So what do you think now? A bit more hassle? The only good bit is you might be able to use your Wiimote on PC Games.

And of cause, you can't use your TV screen :p.

Rahnter said:
I think he meant IGN.

To the OP- You may be confusing PC-emulator with the PC-engine aka Turbografx...

+1

When I read the topic thats what I thought he ment lol.

There's nowhere near enough Ram to run most PC games of the last at least 7/8 years, plus, where would you install it?

Back