PC System Help

Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
Wasnt sure if I could play guild wars or not, Just wondering if some people here knew about computors?

Guild Wars Requirments:

Windows XP/2000/ME/98
800 MHz Pentium III or equivalent
256 MB RAM
ATI Radeon 8500 or GeForce 3 or 4 MX with 32MB of video memory
2 GB available hard drive space
Internet connection
DirectX 8.0

My system:

Windows XP
AMD Athlon 64 Processor 3200+
384 RAM
SiS 760 (Aprrox. Toal Memory: 128.0MB)
128 GB free space
Internet Connection
DirectX 9.0

I think Im ok on most of those but unsure on the Graphics card and processor compatability (Sp)

To anyone how can help thanks.

Last edited:
thats a great processor. it is far above the requirements. however i would suggest you get more ram (384mb of ram?! wtf thats such an odd number). im not sure about the gfx card. im only up to date with gfx cards when it comes to nVidia lol. i dont know about any other companies

Mitch2025 said:
thats a great processor. it is far above the requirements. however i would suggest you get more ram (384mb of ram?! wtf thats such an odd number). im not sure about the gfx card. im only up to date with gfx cards when it comes to nVidia lol. i dont know about any other companies

Thanks, I never knew my processor was good, i always thought it would be a terrrible one:lol:

But yeah SiS is a graphics company, I think the SiS 760's are hard to find, i couldnt see them on wiki but I also thought my Ram was weird, 384?? thats just odd:lol:

Thanks for the help mitch, so would you recomend I get the game?

im not a fan of guild wars (in fact i despise it lol) but it may be a game you like. i would check and see if they have a demo before you buy. thats always the best thing to do for 2 reasons. 1) you get to test if you like i or not and 2) you can test to see if it works on your PC.

Mitch2025 said:
im not a fan of guild wars (in fact i despise it lol) but it may be a game you like. i would check and see if they have a demo before you buy. thats always the best thing to do for 2 reasons. 1) you get to test if you like i or not and 2) you can test to see if it works on your PC.

Okie Dokie.

Thanks for the help mitch:)

Back