People in Canada can order online from Sears.ca

Darth Tater

WiiChat Member
Nov 19, 2006
Winnipeg - Canada
I am not sure if this is permitted or not but people in Canada can order online from Sears Canada

It appears as though certain regions within Canada can order online from Sears Canada.

Ontario, Alberta and parts of B.C. have already sold out. If you live in Winnipeg, you should still be abale to get one as a In-Store pickup.

My 2 units are expected to arrive on November 27.
Confirmation E-mail has been received. :D

so say i was to click "ship to my adress" right now, how long till it would arive and are there any hidden fees? i really want one.

Ronald said:
so say i was to click "ship to my adress" right now, how long till it would arive and are there any hidden fees? i really want one.

On the order confirmation page, it will tell you the pick-up/ delivery date. Each Province is different.

Aside from the cost ($279.99 CDN) + GST + PST, delivery is $4.95, to your address. I'm not sure what you mean, when you say hidden fees.

Good luck to you.

We're sorry, the item(s) selected are not available.

= the answer i get after all the steps... sold out?

Ronald said:
It keeps saying the product doesn't exist.. sold out?

What Province are you in? I just made another bogus order and my basket shows 1 in stock for my location.

Stock for some Provinces are sold out. Availability is based on your mailing address. Availability for Winnipeg In-Store pickup is now Nov 29.

Ronald said:
ah ic, im in hamilton. so ya probabley sold out.

Available stock for Ontario has been depleted. Do you have any friends in Winnipeg or Saskatchewan? I haven't heard anything yet from the East Coast.

Darth Tater said:
I am not sure if this is permitted or not but people in Canada can order online from Sears Canada

It appears as though certain regions within Canada can order online from Sears Canada.

Ontario, Alberta and parts of B.C. have already sold out. If you live in Winnipeg, you should still be abale to get one as a In-Store pickup.

My 2 units are expected to arrive on November 27.
Confirmation E-mail has been received. :D

did they cancel you order yet 'cause supposedly they cancel your order even though you get a confirmation email and deliver/pickup date???:ciappa: :aureola:

I got a confirmation saying I ordered one and was supposed to have been delivered on Saturday, but I called and they still haven't received it. The lady said she my order is there, but it shows that the manufacturer hasn't even shipped the Wii yet. I emailed sears asking for some further insight as my order somehow disappeared on my account page. I'll be quite pissed if they cancelled my order as they shouldn't be selling them if they cant get them. If i knew sears would screw me over I would have waited outside futureshop this morning for the shipment they received.

Converged said:
I got a confirmation saying I ordered one and was supposed to have been delivered on Saturday, but I called and they still haven't received it. The lady said she my order is there, but it shows that the manufacturer hasn't even shipped the Wii yet. I emailed sears asking for some further insight as my order somehow disappeared on my account page. I'll be quite pissed if they cancelled my order as they shouldn't be selling them if they cant get them. If i knew sears would screw me over I would have waited outside futureshop this morning for the shipment they received.

This is exactly why no people are ordering Wii's from sears. they dont even send it they only like to scam people

Back