Finally - Wii Jacket in Canada.

Jimmer1720

Awating Headset Support
Aug 29, 2007
Wherever you aren't.
Well, my Wii jacket finally arrived today, and if my memory serves me correctly, I received the note through the Wii message board online, and it arrived on Oct. 4th, and I ordered it the following day. It is now almost Nov. 4th, which took a whole month to deliver. I received an e-mail approx. 12 weekdays ago and it said "expect your delivery to arrive in 5-10 days" Shows how smart they are eh?

I live in Canada, approx. 45 minutes west of Toronto, in a small town, and I wonder why it took them a month to reach me, while I'm practically right across the lake, seeing as how the HQ (I think) is in NY. Oh well.

Just wondering if other Ontarians/Canadians got their jackets earlier than I did?

i am going to order it when i move to alberta. right now i live in guelph,ontario.
man, moving sux.

I ordered mine online and was surprised to get them within two weeks, maybe less, and I am in Montreal. I probably ordered it the same day the message showed up, can't remember. They only started shipping them out on the 15th, and depending on the carrier it usually takes longer to route through smaller towns.

Now that you have them, what do you think...? I put two of them on a couple of extra controllers, to see how they fit on, but I have pretty much only been playing GHIII since it launched, so I have not had the chance to test them out yet.

Last edited:
Back